Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

He got it wrong. It said AFL. Poor fact checking and editing. I knew the numbers.
What an incompetent tool

IMG_0105.jpg

Rucci was the one that had the Scott Thompson counter !!! (A pretty unhealthy interest in Scott did Rucci have .....)
Maybe an e mail asking him to rectify this blatant error wouldn't go astray

What an incompetent tool

View attachment 387338

Rucci was the one that had the Scott Thompson counter !!! (A pretty unhealthy interest in Scott did Rucci have .....)
Maybe an e mail asking him to rectify this blatant error wouldn't go astray

I'm pretty sure this fella played for Melbourne. Might need to refresh my memory here folks :D

Rucci
Rucci
Rucci
Your bitterness is so obvious these days

"Adelaide's home attendance this season is the lowest since moving to Adelaide's Oval -46230 compared with 48046 in the start up year of 2014."

We haven't had a Showdown yet D ..........

Head
Disingenuous at best
Liar at worst

And look who we've managed 46320 against
Giants
Essendon
Richmond
Melbourne
Freo
Hawks

You should be ashamed to take the pay the Sadvertiser give you

Oh
And now I've just read your other "article", Mickey

Pickett hit on Biglands
Woo hoo
Yeah great:rolleyes:

I however prefer the Jarman hit on Pickett which was 100% fair and Pickett didn't touch the ball for the rest of the GF

Rucci
Rucci
Rucci
Your bitterness is so obvious these days

"Adelaide's home attendance this season is the lowest since moving to Adelaide's Oval -46230 compared with 48046 in the start up year of 2014."

We haven't had a Showdown yet D ..........

Head
Disingenuous at best
Liar at worst

And look who we've managed 46320 against
Giants
Essendon
Richmond
Melbourne
Freo
Hawks

You should be ashamed to take the pay the Sadvertiser give you

To be fair and balanced did he compare them to the Power's home game numbers? Even with the showdown I dare say they are well down. They only drew 31k v Brissy and 39k to a very well supported Richmond.

Ruc was on AA on Monday I think it was and he was drooling at the mouth to talk about Lever (again after Saturday's show) and keeps pushing this line that Lever owes the Crows nothing and the Crows could tell him he's not wanted anymore at anytime. Bicks and Wildy (love Wilds) were arguing with him so I tweeted in that actually clubs can't trade players against their will and shortly after Bicks brought it up and Ruc was stuffed! They had him back-pedalling faster than Lance Armstrong. It was a joy to listen to.

Got to live his recent article where he desperately talks up Gov and Lever as both warranting 800k plus. Ruc is a professional Crows troll who uses his position to try and bring the Crows to their knees. Can't figure out why Port don't like the tiser considering Ruc just tries to screw us. They should worship Ruc and that rag.

Seriously, is Ruc's boss a family member or something? He's a shocking journo, how the f*** does he keep his job????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair and balanced did he compare them to the Power's home game numbers? Even with the showdown I dare say they are well down. They only drew 31k v Brissy and 39k to a very well supported Richmond.

He knows the Port crowds are beginning to bottom out so there'll be no comparisons made there I'd be betting !

Ruc was on AA on Monday I think it was and he was drooling at the mouth to talk about Lever (again after Saturday's show) and keeps pushing this line that Lever owes the Crows nothing and the Crows could tell him he's not wanted anymore at anytime. Bicks and Wildy (love Wilds) were arguing with him so I tweeted in that actually clubs can't trade players against their will and shortly after Bicks brought it up and Ruc was stuffed! They had him back-pedalling faster than Lance Armstrong. It was a joy to listen to.

Got to live his recent article where he desperately talks up Gov and Lever as both warranting 800k plus. Ruc is a professional Crows troll who uses his position to try and bring the Crows to their knees. Can't figure out why Port don't like the tiser considering Ruc just tries to screw us. They should worship Ruc and that rag.

Seriously, is Ruc's boss a family member or something? He's a shocking journo, how the f*** does he keep his job????
Can't wait for the Crows to give Triple M the Lever re-signing scoop !

Hopefully

As predictable as clockwork Ruc on AA this morning saying MRP will definitely look at the Tex shepherd. He is pathetic.
The footage on the AFL website of Walker's bump and Hodge's hip and elbow on Wingard's head is a very poor comparison. The only common denominator is a goal or point post.
Walker clearly bumps fairly and legally to shepherd through a goal. Hodge is protecting nothing and clearly is sniping an opportunity to hurt someone.
Walker is careless but he hasn't tried to put JJ into the post, just to shepherd the goal.

He is an a grade flog.

It wouldnt be so bad if he was just honest about it.

That's the way he works, he is spineless and does everything via subterfuge.

No doubt that he will be pushing the agenda for the next few days about Walker's push. Funnily enough, I can remember a few years ago when Rucci was refusing to speak of an incident involving a Port player because he didn't agree with players being subjected to "trial by media". I am willing to bet, however, that he will be one of the main culprits that will be subjecting Walker to one over the next few days.

The guy is a pathological liar and changes his mind/opinion constantly to whatever suits his narrative at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back