Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were to rate Rooch's writing, I'd give him 272.8 out of 2010. Punishment 20 years imprisonment.

while watching 97,98 and the 07 grand final on continuous loop every day for 20 years

Rucci today on 5double idiot, - crows stance for the national anthem was disrespectful and should the AFL intervene?

Takes the high moral ground to yet again invent fault with the Crows.

Bitter bitter small minded person.

2015-09-2720.33.33.png

How the * is it disrespectful?

The AFL need to intervene with Rucci's accreditation - though when they do he'll probably squeal 'bully' louder than a certain 'No' campaign...

2015-09-2720.33.33.png

How the **** is it disrespectful?

The AFL need to intervene with Rucci's accreditation - though when they do he'll probably squeal 'bully' louder than a certain 'No' campaign...
Because we didn't respect the anthem and instead tried to use it to intimidate the opposition. Studley agreed with him

Because we didn't respect the anthem and instead tried to use it to intimidate the opposition. Studley agreed with him

and it worked perfectly because GWS was confused after the national anthem had ended

Rucci, Rooch, Ferret Head, Tracksuit Bandit, call him what you will, the man is obsessed with his vitriolic anti Crows narrative.

Remember he writes this rubbish, don't listen to him then he will become irrelevant.

A question every Adelaide supporter may need to face up to is whether Crows fans wish they followed Port Adelaide
Michelangelo Rucci, adelaidenow
May 26, 2014 9:30pm
HERE is a question asked in all seriousness: How many Crows fans wish their club was like Port Adelaide?

As deep — and bitter — as the rivalry is between the two SA-based AFL clubs, how many Crows supporters are surveying the landscape today and concluding things are being done better at Alberton?

Rucci today on 5double idiot, - crows stance for the national anthem was disrespectful and should the AFL intervene?

Takes the high moral ground to yet again invent fault with the Crows.

Bitter bitter small minded person.

A/ the stance in the national anthem was fine. I work in schools and they don't even play the proper national anthem.

B/ I don't even know why our national anthem is played at all in a domestic competition just because its finals.

Roochs' first 2 paras in his little box down the bottom were about media access. Very salty but didnt have the balls to attribute Fagan. Just said ''lets go back to the words of a club ceo'' and proceeded to highlight a 2015 speech given by ( I presume very strongly) Fagan stating how the club welcome all media etc etc

Like a little schoolboy he doesnt know that the balance and fair representation works both ways. Have the balls to say '' The Crows have taken away access'' let the fans decide. ( or the readers at least)

Roochs' first 2 paras in his little box down the bottom were about media access. Very salty but didnt have the balls to attribute Fagan. Just said ''lets go back to the words of a club ceo'' and proceeded to highlight a 2015 speech given by ( I presume very strongly) Fagan stating how the club welcome all media etc etc

Like a little schoolboy he doesnt know that the balance and fair representation works both ways. Have the balls to say '' The Crows have taken away access'' let the fans decide. ( or the readers at least)
He's no longer media so it doesn't apply to him

I thought our anthem stance was ******* brilliant. I don't see how standing to attention is disrespectful to anyone or anything. Should they have saluted or something? They looked focussed, determined and tough. If anyone was intimidated by it they probably shouldn't be playing with the big boys.

I wonder what the Gooch thinks of the All Blacks doing the haka? (sp)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought our anthem stance was ******* brilliant. I don't see how standing to attention is disrespectful to anyone or anything. Should they have saluted or something? They looked focussed, determined and tough. If anyone was intimidated by it they probably shouldn't be playing with the big boys.

I wonder what the Gooch thinks of the All Blacks doing the haka? (sp)
No more disrespectful than teams who link arms to demonstrate their solidarity.

So zero.

I was listening today and found the "Port Power" caller quite amusing. It obviously got him and Norton upset

So much so they found a copy of our old Camry Crows song. Rucci and Norton chortling like school girls thi king they got us.

The difference is, that does not bother us at all. Yeah it was a crass mistake. But who cares. It was the early 90s. People were wearing Happy Pants....

But say Port Power to a Tealster and watch the implosion....lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was listening today and found the "Port Power" caller quite amusing. It obviously got him and Norton upset

So much so they found a copy of our old Camry Crows song. Rucci and Norton chortling like school girls thi king they got us.

The difference is, that does not bother us at all. Yeah it was a crass mistake. But who cares. It was the early 90s. People were wearing Happy Pants....

Half of Port supporters don't even care about Port Power. It's only the serious ones that really give a crap about it.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Not sure why they get upset about it.

Greg Boulton stood on stage and said "the new nickname for the club is Port Power", even their first theme song had Port Power in it.

Rucci is one of those people who tries to retrospectively re-write history and hopes people are either too lazy or dumb to go back and check.

Rucci, Rooch, Ferret Head, Tracksuit Bandit, call him what you will, the man is obsessed with his vitriolic anti Crows narrative.

Remember he writes this rubbish, don't listen to him then he will become irrelevant.

A question every Adelaide supporter may need to face up to is whether Crows fans wish they followed Port Adelaide
Michelangelo Rucci, adelaidenow
May 26, 2014 9:30pm
HERE is a question asked in all seriousness: How many Crows fans wish their club was like Port Adelaide?

As deep — and bitter — as the rivalry is between the two SA-based AFL clubs, how many Crows supporters are surveying the landscape today and concluding things are being done better at Alberton?

The sad reality with Rucci is that it's impossible for him to ever admit he was wrong.

I heard him yesterday try and start trying to argue that this article was still correct.

Thankfully Kym Dillon, who I actually respect now, pretty much spoke over Rucci and said that it one of the worst things that he's ever written and he just needs to accept the constant criticism that he gets because of it.

The other thing that people will start hounding him on if we make a grand final will be how we trolled us about organic growth, he still refuses to admit that he was wrong about it.

If we win on Friday night I might email in asking Rucci to assess Adelaide's organic growth this year.

Last edited:
Rucci at his flogging best trying to tell everyone Port could've had Don Pyke but took Ken Hinkley instead (and it was the right decision lolololol) then lectures a caller that there is no Port Power only Port Adelaide lolololol.

What a moron, once again Rucci is trying to re-write history.

There was little to no interest in the Port job.

They didn't have the money for Eade and they offered the job to Leon Cameron, but he turned it down to accept the GWS job.

Hinkley didn't even make the final cut (I've even heard around the traps that he wasn't even interviewed), but once Cameron pulled out they had no other option than to scramble up to the Gold Coast with their tail between their legs and offer him the job

What a moron, once again Rucci is trying to re-write history.
There was little to no interest in the Port job. They didn't have the money for Eade and they offered the job to Leon Cameron, but he turned it down to accept the GWS job. Hinkley didn't even make the final cut (I've even heard around the traps that he wasn't even interviewed), but once Cameron pulled out they had no other option than to scramble up to the Gold Coast with their tail between their legs and offer him the job

Don't you mean tarps? ;)

Rucci at his flogging best trying to tell everyone Port could've had Don Pyke but took Ken Hinkley instead (and it was the right decision lolololol) then lectures a caller that there is no Port Power only Port Adelaide lolololol.
Pyke wasn't even in the coaching business when Hinkley was hired anyway. Didn't come back to West Coast until after Hinkley's first year at the Power.

So I guess they could have technically hired him. Except all he was doing at that point was helping out Claremonts coach part time and certainly wouldn't have been in anyone's mind for a head coaching role when he had been out of the game for 6 years.

Pyke wasn't even in the coaching business when Hinkley was hired anyway. Didn't come back to West Coast until after Hinkley's first year at the Power.

So I guess they could have technically hired him. Except all he was doing at that point was helping out Claremonts coach part time and certainly wouldn't have been in anyone's mind for a head coaching role when he had been out of the game for 6 years.

It's easy to say things in hindsight, just like the Crows "could have" hired Clarkson instead of Neil Craig.

The fact remains that he wouldn't have even been on Port's radar when they were looking for a coach, Rucci is simply clutching at straws with that comment.

The only reason we even went after him was obviously because Roo knew how astute he was tactically back when he architected behind our zoning gameplan which almost got us to a grand final a decade ago. Outside of that no-one else knew much about Pyke's coaching ability until he resurfaced at West Coast in 2014 and helped create the Weagle Web.

Wait a second. What do they want to be called? I always call them Port Power when I'm being polite. I must have missed a memo on this insignificant matter.

Not sure why they get upset about it.

Greg Boulton stood on stage and said "the new nickname for the club is Port Power", even their first theme song had Port Power in it.

Rucci is one of those people who tries to retrospectively re-write history and hopes people are either too lazy or dumb to go back and check.

So I got.
INXS
Port Power
A raptor head thing.
A crow looking bird.
A lage bowl of soup
A cemetery
A bottle of beer and a pint glass.
Midnight oil.
Then I got bored.

Quite the Bogan stew that lot.
Was really only missing a packet of B & H and a dead guy Outline in the gutter, to put across the
"True Port Adelaide Tradition" iconography.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back