Player Watch #50: Ben Brown - finished 2018 with 61 goals - second in Coleman Medal

Groin guru

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It wasn't just on-field that Waitey blitzed.

Beautiful. Free range chickens. That reminds me - while the club has given me this platform...download the free chicken egg app. Scan the egg cartoon and see how much room your chicken had. Anything under a bed is blasphemy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
...and of course, the job quota...........based on.............well...............the best person for the job...........feathers.

50% of all jobs at the NMFC to go to chickens.:thumbsu:

AFL Club
North Melbourne
How dare they promote ballroom dancing while wearing the NMFC jumper.

Plus Waite should be sacked for leading the youngster. Just because he has long hair doesn’t make him the girl.
But but....he starred alongside Maj in Titanic!

Bravely erasing all boundaries between gender and race, and embracing the true beauty of love, while all around the mighty oceans of fear and judgement roil...

Bless him, and his beautiful Kate Winslett locks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
But but....he starred alongside Maj in Titanic!

Bravely erasing all boundaries between gender and race, and embracing the true beauty of love, while all around the mighty oceans of fear and judgement roil...

Bless him, and his beautiful Kate Winslett locks.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
"Nearly all creators of Utopia have resembled the man who has a toothache, and therefore thinks happiness consists in not having toothache. Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness" - George Orwell

AFL Club
North Melbourne
"Nearly all creators of Utopia have resembled the man who has a toothache, and therefore thinks happiness consists in not having toothache. Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness" - George Orwell
"Perfection" and love are two vastly different things. When you love, you are never empty.

ferball

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If you are a man with a toothache the absence of a toothache is literally happiness. No thinking needed.

Tas

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
There can be only one...
Absolutely not going to stand for MY club being used to forward someone's agenda on how much room chickens have etc
I like to space my chicken limbs, stick some good baking veggies like spuds and carrots before shoving it in the oven but each to their own.

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not trying to be horrible, but that pig looks like Cameron Ling.
I had to scroll back to check for myself

If you concentrate pretty hard, you can see that there is a resemblance to a pig in that picture you say, although it might've just been Lingy on a bad hair day.

Top Bottom