Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
this choice suprised me.

not because I know minimal information about the kid but the fact that he is a ruck man...

Planning further ahead...?

this choice suprised me.

not because I know minimal information about the kid but the fact that he is a ruck man...

Petrie succession plan?

I know some aren't happy with this pick but I reckon he has some x factor about him.
Watching a few Foxtel cup games last year he stood out, has raw talent but I'm rapt he's a roo.

Welcome aboard young fella!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Video highlights look impressive.. If he was 18 how much higher would've he gone? Very happy with the selection.

Got to a 3-4 bees games this year. BB certainly impressed me. His influence on the games I saw was up there with Maj's and Currie's. He has got good top speed for a big bloke, judges the ball well in the air and is shows great intent and attack on the footy. I'm stoked for the bloke and for us.

this choice suprised me.

Our recruiters said on sen that he was recruited as a back up if Goldy / Currie went down as a ready replacement but also mindful he had the potential to rest up forward and do well

For starters, I don't like picking tall forwards late in the draft full stop. As for Brown, I've always thought he doesn't move like a natural forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back