Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

I just checked what was on FoxFooty channel as part of it's superstar month promotion, and starting at midnight it is Ben Brown time, yep, 24 hours of North games, back to back, starting with 2014 Elimination final v *, a bit of well deserved recognition right there for Browny.
Cheers for posting that I would have missed it otherwise, definitely recording a few.

Cheers for posting that I would have missed it otherwise, definitely recording a few.
Recording set. :thumbsu:

2014 elimination v *
2015 R16 v *
2015 R17 v Lions
2017 R4 v WB
2017 R6 V GC
2017 R9 V Melb
2017 R16 V Freo
2017 R18 v *
2017 R19 v Melb
2017 R23 v Lions

Fleshlights?

Got it all wrong Snake

369346471.jpg

Look familiar?

Not sure why browny hasn't had a post so far in 2018. Shame on the rest of you.

Anyway, the improvement in brown last year, if replicated this year would see him kick around 80 goals. Better delivery would help that.

Talking about LDU cruising today, benny was also cruising for 3 qrts. Not doing much but wrestling away with Durdin for 3 qrts, looking sharp in a bit of space but not really taking any contested marks. But in the last qrt with a bit more supply he dominated 75% of the ground. I thought he kicked 3 and also set up hrovat with a lovely inside 50.

How good would it be to see him win the Coleman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tipping it here and when it happens BELIEVE that I will crap on about it endlessly, but I reckon the big fella is going to get off the chain in one game this year and kick 10+.

I'm tipping it here and when it happens BELIEVE that I will crap on about it endlessly, but I reckon the big fella is going to get off the chain in one game this year and kick 10+.

If he'd have kicked straight, he had the chance to do it against Brisbane in Rd 23 last year.

Yeah, Etihad clearly the leading venue. Dunno about team. But he's always been capable of kicking bags and generally kicks straight.

One of the very few that opposition teams and supporters , and the media actually rate but even then he'll never get the attention and credit guys like Danher, Lynch, Hogan, Moore etc get.

It'll be this year - the year after his breakout year - when he starts getting the free kicks for getting his arms chopped.

He gets the same amount of ball i50 and he will easily get the opportunity to put on another 20 goals.

Does having Waite play more games hinder or help? Case for both I’d say obviously less forward targets but also more opportunity to work in tandem with a top class afl key forward and get into space with better running and leading patterns.

Either way just a supremely exciting proposition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back