Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a day today.

Had very boring game. Unfortunately won unimportant match for getting $hit draft pick against $hit team by only 5 points.
Ben kicked only 2 goals to miss Coleman ridiculously and embarrassingly.
This team just exists for making odds number for AFL institution like Suns, Saints, Dees, Port.
Surely we will have same result another 10 years. Thanks footy show in 2019.
Powderfinger - I don't think our position was any better had we lost.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are but goal assists are pretty telling. Both Brown and Cameron are stars and team first players.
You saw the game today though, Brown doesn’t care about the Coleman medal. He has even said previously.

Cameron you know that he was checking every minute the Coleman medal leaderboard.

Such a day today.

Had very boring game. Unfortunately won unimportant match for getting $hit draft pick against $hit team by only 5 points.
Ben kicked only 2 goals to miss Coleman ridiculously and embarrassingly.
This team just exists for making even number for AFL institution like Suns, Saints, Dees, Port.
Surely we will have same result another 10 years. Thanks footy show in 2019.
B231EFAC-6CEC-4DCD-9409-9E4E6BFAA88A.gif

The set up of the Gold Coast from the start was a joke no proper facilities coaching and the recruitment of journeyman like Campbell Brown and Drug addict karmicheal Hunt .
But Ben Brown his only played under Scott who has stuffed this club with his tactics and coaching of our players.
What Ben Brown needs is a new Forward coach to teach him to get harder and get to better positions and not be told by that useless soft f:cking utensil in Leigh Tudor on how to move around the forward like
Let's face it Tudor is finished as the game has passed him by plus he was one of Brads boys so just like Brad he should sacked immediately.
If that don't forget to take Moore Loader and Joyce on the way out.
Now for this club to go forward Brown in 2020 needs to get more flexible move to better positions stay in the 50m ark and kick 80+ goals especially if we want to play finals in 2020.
Jesus you’re a pathetic hateful miserable prick. 833 posts and every single one of them whining and spewing bile.

Well, at least now I don’t have to get angry about Brown winning the Coleman and still not being selected in the AA team.

Jesus you’re a pathetic hateful miserable prick. 833 posts and every single one of them whining and spewing bile.
Well maybe but I see it this way mate .
Since this club last won its last flag Iv seen this club just take it with the slogan oh well we see how it goes next year.
As a supporter I'm sick of this BUll💩 So if you call me sook that's fine mate it's better then sitting they with my thumb up my Ar:e mate like yourself and maybe your mates.
Iv sat in the torrential rain of Cairns the cold of Hobart and at Marvel when we play to Quater filled stadiums where it's home game or away game when supporters don't turn up especially last Saturday night for our last Melbourne home game and to send a champion of this club off in Scott Thompson.
I just want this Administration to do the right thing in the AFL and the VFL not hire they mates and not use this club to better there egos and business interest.
As for are so called supporters get off your Fu:king backsides and start attending games home and away in Victoria and interstate there's nothing better then being at a game with big crowd.
So if you call me a sook fine I call it passion and if you North supporters keep taking the attitude Oh we see how it goes next year well take pill and wake up when you see the light as atm we have 20 orginizations wanting to keep us down with vile hatred the 17 other AFL clubs and there supporters, the AFL itself ,footballer managers who know that can use our club as a joke to get a better price for there players at our expense and the media led by Eddie Roaming Brian and others.
We need to as a club to get some Cun: in us and take the attitude it's us against them.
So keep calling me a sook i don't care I have passion and passion is what get this club up there and definitely not 3 white knights or people who just sit there and take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back