Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

He has celiac disease, so I'm sure he's all over the good gut regimen. I think people on here forget, or don't know what celiac disease can do to your body. It's pretty remarkable that he's out there running more km's than anyone, almost never comes off, and kicks bags of goals for us when we've got a proper structure. He deserves a lot more credit on here for some things in life others just take for granted.

McEvoy had a hand in his back every single contest but he did it ever so gently the umps never called a free.
My issue is Ben is too nice to outbody and get separation from his opponent for whatever reason.
McEvoy was in his head and he did nothing to change it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
McEvoy had a hand in his back every single contest but he did it ever so gently the umps never called a free.
My issue is Ben is too nice to outbody and get separation from his opponent for whatever reason.
McEvoy was in his head and he did nothing to change it.

Yeah...........but we don't remonstrate................we don't complain.................we just lose................like model citizens.

Yeah...........but we don't remonstrate................we don't complain.................we just lose................like model citizens.
So frustrating Snake.
After 15 minutes I would have dropped back and put my knee into McEvoys head.
Browny needs to get angry.

nj23

Senior List
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
When he's in form and playing to his strengths, he's as unstoppable as anyone in the game.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
The other week on SEN that coach segment they do the guy was talking about a club has only a few days to plan for the next opponent and the focus is often to limit their biggest strength. There’s a term in risk management theory related to such an approach but I can’t remember it.
Anyway this coach was saying BBB is north’s biggest weapon so most planning for a coaching team is on how to limit his output.

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This thread:

B2E006DF-9A06-461B-ADF3-6A9ED848A5F3.gif

Back