Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much we ended up with Stephenson and Atu for Ben Brown.

Considering the role BB has played for Melbourne they have ended up with a steal.

Lol via urban dictionary
Ligma

Ligma was a disease that was created by the US government with the sole purpose of cleaning our earth of the virgin blemish known only as fortnite streamers. Signs of infection include, but are not limited to, blue hair, loss of vulgar language, and sheer obnoxiousness.

“Wow, did you hear Ninja died of ligma?”

“Yea good riddens”

No exaggeration , there are local footballers who can kick into forward 50 better than some of our blokes .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be a pretty handy 1-2 for Larkey for the next 3 years.

Ah well.
Really loved Browny…Rama really screwed us there if had’ve given him good advice and taken our initial offer he’d still be a north player. That situation then left us with no bargaining power at the trade table. Still poor form on our behalf to not maximise the return we got for him.

I just don't dare to be the first one to like this. Actually did LOL, though.

I was hoping for a photoshop of Brown mildly yelling "get my wife's name out of your flipping mouth".

The acurate one

At the risk of taking Cam Z thread to places it shouldn't go, I think had we kept Browns it would have impacted on Larkey and his development.
Note the Dees have had near 300 more inside 50's than us. Cripes !

View attachment 1445584

I think that Larkey would have benefitted from even a makeshift KPF who had an ounce of presence forward.

So they both potentially would have benefitted from BB staying with us.

But is spilled milk now.

In years time Larkey will be prime, hopefully with a second KPF in a forward line that has a midfield that can bring the ball in with pace and to advantage and giant inflatable arm man will merely be a speck in the rear view.

The acurate one

I think that Larkey would have benefitted from even a makeshift KPF who had an ounce of presence forward.

So they both potentially would have benefitted from BB staying with us.

But is spilled milk now.

In years time Larkey will be prime, hopefully with a second KPF in a forward line that has a midfield that can bring the ball in with pace and to advantage and giant inflatable arm man will merely be a speck in the rear view.

Yeah I just never really rated browns, it don't matter as you say. I still think Comben is the key and he was seen in the gym last week, so that is a positive.

FpxhB5daQAAoi1T

Remove this Banner Ad

Back