Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

Is true Brisbane want to do a trade to obtain Brown? A three way deal with gold coast

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Surely he'd be one in our 'untouchables' pile...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 weeks or years? They do tend to get them a little mistaken at the club *chuckle*

I first heard the term "2 weeks" from the Tom Hanks 80's movie "The Money Pit". Fits beautifully.
He was renovating a mansion (The Money Pit) and every time he asked the contractors when it would be finished the answer was a smiling "2 weeks".
Favourite line was when the place was in a shambles after many months and he gets home from work: "Ah, Home Crap Home".
Anyone who's been through a reno knows what I mean.

I first heard the term "2 weeks" from the Tom Hanks 80's movie "The Money Pit". Fits beautifully.
He was renovating a mansion (The Money Pit) and every time he asked the contractors when it would be finished the answer was a smiling "2 weeks".
Favourite line was when the place was in a shambles after many months and he gets home from work: "Ah, Home Crap Home".
Anyone who's been through a reno knows what I mean.

Whatever happened to Tom Hanks? Started out well with classics like this, Big & Joe Vs the Volcano... then it all went downhill into the realm of classy boring Oscar fodder. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back