Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Having Pickett in the middle really does strengthen us up around the center bounces. It works especially well with the 6-6-6 rule where as soon as the ball hits the ground, we outnumber the opposition with creative ball winners. I know it sounds mad, but I actually prefer to see Pickett and Balta contesting the center bounces and Nank rucking around the ground for that very reason.

Playing to the players strengths rather than continually focusing on improving their weaknesses is what has allowed us to find out these types of hidden gems.

Gone to a new level, reckon its just cos 25+ games under his belt given him confidence!
Just loving watching him play

He hits so bloody hard and bounces right back up
Disposal improving too!
Definitely the games under the belt have added confidence, another example of a player many were prepared to write off after a handful of games . Is making a real impact now with his hardness and has added a string to his bow with seriously good work in the cbd

Definitely the games under the belt have added confidence, another example of a player many were prepared to write off after a handful of games . Is making a real impact now with his hardness and has added a string to his bow with seriously good work in the cbd
Not to mention how difficult last year would have been on him mentally being away from his family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better now he has stopped trying to dot he flashy, fancy stuff or bumping when he can nail a tackle. Become a fair more team oriented player and is looking better.

I pinch myself every time I watch this bloke play,a natural footballer,tackles like a tank and silky moves like a sleek Tiger in the bushes lurking over his prey ready to pounce.

An absolute masterstroke by our recruiting staff,got him out of trouble and now he can have security with his big family of Tiger cubs.

WA Tiger Army,we sure have alot of classy players from your state,Baker,Pickett,McIntosh ,Stacky to come.

Have I missed any?

We truly are an Aussie team,with players from all around the country.

P.S. I forgot superstar BOLTON!

Wowee,what a list of talent we have from W.A.

WA Tiger Army,we sure have alot of classy players from your state,Baker,Pickett,McIntosh ,Stacky to come.

Have I missed any?

We truly are an Aussie team,with players from all around the country.

P.S. I forgot superstar BOLTON!

Wowee,what a list of talent we have from W.A.
Would hardly call McIntosh classy

He’s the opposite, old fashioned hard elbowed work horse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back