Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
I never wanna hear people say "how is Pickett getting a game" look at he's sprint efforts he is always on the page + all little things he does, smothers, chases.
He is never going to be the reason you lose a game, but he might be the reason you win some.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Dimma must've been in the cloaches box laughing at our clearnace dominance and said I'm a god I could stick anyone in the ruck rn.

Absolute salt into the wound, picket emarrassed the saints ruck and midfield.

Monkey Ratten was absolutely filthy about it in his presser.

Pickett was the monkey wrench Dimma threw him.

Hilarious. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Difference between Grigg and Pickett is that once the ball hits the ground Pickett is like a cat, up there with Bolton for agility, in the contest as soon as his feet hit the ground. As well as Grigg did for what he did, he ain't no Pickett.

Balta is a bit similar, hell even Nank is a beast when the ball hits the deck. Thought Nank was about best on tonight, he is a dirty dog ruck that should never go out of fashion.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Difference between Grigg and Pickett is that once the ball hits the ground Pickett is like a cat, up there with Bolton for agility, in the contest as soon as his feet hit the ground. As well as Grigg did for what he did, he ain't no Pickett.

Balta is a bit similar, hell even Nank is a beast when the ball hits the deck. Thought Nank was about best on tonight, he is a dirty dog ruck that should never go out of fashion.
Pickett’s leap was surprisingly good, I can’t remember seeing him use thatleap in marking contests!

I reckon Dimma will use him sparingly you wouldn’t want him becoming banged up against a quality ruckman that uses his knees and body in contests

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Pickett’s leap was surprisingly good, I can’t remember seeing him use thatleap in marking contests!

I reckon Dimma will use him sparingly you wouldn’t want him becoming banged up against a quality ruckman that uses his knees and body in contests

Standing start with little runup

1618585250302.png

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond

And you don't want him rucking in the backline either, too crucial.

Back