Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Drop JR for Pickett. Or just move Jack out to the mids and let Marlion play his natural role at CHF. Sounds like a cunning plan. :cool:
not dropping jack, 100% right, let picket play his natural role at CHF. from there he can impact the forward and get back to help defend, but not too deep.

Pickett not my liking in defense, he tends to drift in and out of plays and can sometimes forget to put body on his opponent.
But apart from that his closing speed is excellent and he is dangerous around goal. play him at CHF instead :)
Hes woeful in defence. Further up the ground, the better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been magnificent the last few weeks, his contested work was good early in the season but he lacked a bit of confidence with the ball, he’d hold onto it too long not sure what to do with it and was shanking some kicks or getting caught.

Turned it around against the Saints with that goal when he didn’t hesitate and played on instinct and went bang.

If we play in the grand final for the next 3 years, and Marlion plays every game, he should get to 100 games on grand final day 2023.
Steve Hocking now looking into a potential alteration to the F/S rule as we speak :D . Will undoubtedly bump it out to 150 games in another fruitless bid to stave of the Tiger six-peat.

People in here laughed at me when I said his best position was on the ball..... that aged well.
You also said that if Jack Graham doesn't find some speed, he should be out of the side.

So... that aged well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back