Autopsy 53 point win against Melbourne - Rd 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Re the umpiring, it was bloody ordinary. Not so much what was paid but what they missed. I was at the other end but the goal square free against Mills looked a disgrace.

I admit to being a little hoarse from yelling a bit (yep, I know old men and clouds). I reckon the Bloods crowd was well over half. The crowd figure was posted as over 22,000. I do not believe that for a moment.

Mick Oxlong

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Just watched it, good win, Fox was fantastic. McCartin is a forward, buy a back man FFS. Blakey needs to stop sucking air when talking, it’s ******* annoying...probably chews with mouth open!

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Re the umpiring, it was bloody ordinary. Not so much what was paid but what they missed. I was at the other end but the goal square free against Mills looked a disgrace.

I admit to being a little hoarse from yelling a bit (yep, I know old men and clouds). I reckon the Bloods crowd was well over half. The crowd figure was posted as over 22,000. I do not believe that for a moment.
Mills was pinged as he didn’t keep the ball in just walked it over. If he doesn’t get penalised for that not sure when they would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
In all the angst of going into this game without a ruck we forgot the Demons are without an entire team.
To be fair they did have a ruckman and no team.

They really had few effective players beyond Gawn, Oliver, Melksham and Jones the Elder. Had been looking forward to watching Brayshaw but thought he was disappointing.

Punts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Yer bummer about paps

Aliir was BOG for me

Rampe is the best versitle defender in the comp

Hard to watch at times

Mccartin back

Florent inside

Blakey wing

Lloyd one on one is a liability

Bell isn’t up to it imo

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
lol at caesar88 POTY votes. You are not meant to list your favourite players.

From across the Nullabor we could hear you chortling all game, esp about Ollie and 2A.
Well you're wrong there B52. If I was voting for my favourite players I would've included Hewett and Lloyd.

I even said Lloyd was shithouse and I stand by it, still love him

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Great performance! Yeah Melbourne were shit, but we did what good teams should do, which is thrash the shit side!

Whether we do or don't have a future premiership side among our list at the minute, who knows, but goddamn are we in for a fun next several years watching guys like Heeney, Florent, Dawson, Aliir, Blakey and Rowbottom wearing the Swans jumper.

Last edited:

Top Bottom