Autopsy 53 point win against Melbourne - Rd 22

I know some prefer to chase a high pick

but i think we saw clubs that do that s**t tonight, and we shat on them and actually had some spirit

*en awful standard game mostly,

but last week didnt read anything into and same tonight, just another game, gets experience into the kids

lots of work to,do

blakey is already on another level

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
As poor as melbourne were, we can take alot from that.

Blakey was sensational, already looks like a 150 gamer... we have no idea what he will become

Menzel deserves another deal

Heeney's set shots were woeful

Rowbottom is on a steep learning curve...looks more and more polished every week

Aliir was sensational

Rampe was just rampe.. top flight defender

As long as we keep developing, we have a bright future

Nice to win at the MCG the more wins there the better and the more experience on that ground the better.

Plenty of things to work on for the Swans in no pressure turnovers (Lloyd) but enough there for me to be hopeful for the years ahead.

Umpire 23 hates the Swans. We still manage to lose that count even when we flog a team. Couple of howlers in non call for incorrect disposal and the Menzel one where Lewis just pushed him in the back to get a free. Still the AFL saw the game as a dead rubber and sent the s**t umpires to the Friday game.

Dunstall of course zeroed in on the soft goal Sam Reid got. His hate is so blatant. Richo watched a replay of Rampe getting pushed in the back into the post. "No push there I wouldn't think" FFS have a hard look at yourself Richo.

Not sure about Bell still but nice to see his goal and celebration. Blakey gonna get better love his mongrel even though ump 23 gave them a BS free from the centre as a result.

Good to sit on the couch and say suck it to Swans fans supporting a loss for picks.

765931F4-E4CA-4364-98F5-84AD3B620853.png

Seriously mate.

Just constant negative crap from you. There’s no prize here for knocking our club.
We have a whole industry in Melbourne doing this already.

Why do you bother?

1- who asked you
2- not even true
3- hit the ignore if you think it is true

how about posting about the club instead of fellow posters

J_Moore

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m sure there have been other, but the last player I can remember with Ryan Clarke’s combination of preternatural ball winning abilityand complete lack of football IQ/disposal ability was Chris Knights. Unfortunately Clarke is unlikely to have a season where he kicks about 20 goals from outside the fifty metre arc.

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m sure there have been other, but the last player I can remember with Ryan Clarke’s combination of preternatural ball winning abilityand complete lack of football IQ/disposal ability was Chris Knights. Unfortunately Clarke is unlikely to have a season where he kicks about 20 goals from outside the fifty metre arc.
Hes working hard...not having the amount of blues he once did

Back