premiership players: 16
result: lose by 80 points to gold coast

coach: alastair clarkson
premiership players: 16
result: lose by 90 points to geelong

coach: alastair clarkson
premiership players: 14
result: lose by 75 points to st kilda

they also lost a shed load of other games over the season, all with more than 11 premiership players. and look at the opposition. gold coast. st kilda. GOLD COAST AND ST KILDA!!!

are you saying that the hawks aren't well coached? or are you just talking s**t again?

Hahahahahah you just compared us to hawthorn who have a coach that has several flags and proved time and time again he can coach AND change structures and systems AND cattle. Great comparison hahahahaha

Lol like comparing Martin to Jong, lol I love how much I annoy some people it’s hilarious.

You’d have to have rocks in your head if you think Beverage can’t coach!
He may not be coaching how some would like him to right now, but he is himself, not you. Our age and experience profile is unrealistic for a flag tilt. Let’s be patient and have faith in the fella that did what nobody could at this club in such a long time. It’s not the time for constant negativity.

Bevo cant coach. If he never came to the club and we just let Matthew Doogie captain/coach we would have threepeated by now. One flag in three years is a mediocre strike-rate. Blows my mind that we have dropped a single game with all the elite talent overflowing from our list.

You’d have to have rocks in your head if you think Beverage can’t coach!
He may not be coaching how some would like him to right now, but he is himself, not you. Our age and experience profile is unrealistic for a flag tilt. Let’s be patient and have faith in the fella that did what nobody could at this club in such a long time. It’s not the time for constant negativity.

Hahah I love the assumptions

I said Clarkson has proved several times he can coach and will probably go down as one of the greatest. Reinvented the hawks a couple times with different plans and structures.

Bev has had one success at the level and has not reinvented anything yet, to compare him to Clarkson is a joke he is so far off it’s not even close.

We love Bev but he is no Clarkson(yet)

Keep making things up and using those excuses you all used in reverse to say how great we were going to be for years.

It’s hilarious some of the people on here who said we were destined for greatness because we were so young. I use it as an excuse. Weak people lead by KOTL can’t admit they were so wrong.

Never said Bev can’t coach I said he is not comparable to Clarkson and if any of you had the stones to admit it you would take Alastair over Luke EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Bevo cant coach. If he never came to the club and we just let Matthew Doogie captain/coach we would have threepeated by now. One flag in three years is a mediocre strike-rate. Blows my mind that we have dropped a single game with all the elite talent overflowing from our list.

I see it now. At last. Thank you Scrag, thank you so much. You're like a beacon.

Hahahahahah you just compared us to hawthorn who have a coach that has several flags and proved time and time again he can coach AND change structures and systems AND cattle. Great comparison hahahahaha

Lol like comparing Martin to Jong, lol I love how much I annoy some people it’s hilarious.

3.27 am... na, not obsessed...

Feel sorry for you bro.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back