5th Test - Australia v England - SCG 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just pathetic. I enjoy getting stuck into the English cricket team as much as the next guy, but when it come to lacking compassion and understanding when someone is ill, that's where I draw the line. Next time you are ill, I hope the boss sacks you for not showing "leadership".
This wasn't ******* Marcus Trescothick where he had a serious mental illness, you know

That can be the case, if the batsman is a genuine eye player, but most batsmen aren't. I found it interesting listening to an interview with Greg Chappell who had been making plenty of runs in the Sheffield Shield but yet to play a Test match. Sir Donald Bradman observed his grip and suggested he change it. It turned Chappell into an all time great who could play shots all around the ground. Sometimes a little technical coaching can be a very good thing.

A little been the key phrase in anything in life. You work with what is there and perfect it rather than clone a robot off the production line.

Have a link ?

Would love to hear it / can only assume his mum could have done better (he’d be right )

I went looking for it on the TMS BBC website but they've only got the pint sized Ashes stuff on it. It was a particular clip where Boycott sounded right off his head and was shouting 'the Ashes are gone, the Ashes are gone.'

He had gastro, he wasn’t dying.

Take some gastro stop and get out there - at least front up for the presentation.

He hadn't slept and could very well have s**t himself at any minute....I'm not going out in front of millions of people knowing that I could s**t myself in front of that many people. No natter who you are...some times your body lets you down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back