• before 2020

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Between 2020-2025

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • 2025-2035

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the podcast at the moment. Most tackles inside 50 in the AFL is an indictment not a positive. You dont need to tackle when you're in possession.

Listening to the podcast at the moment. Most tackles inside 50 in the AFL is an indictment not a positive. You dont need to tackle when you're in possession.
At the very least it needs to be split into tackles of the opposition that started with a kick in versus other tackles. Even that though would skew as we're so ******* inaccurate. A tackles per opposition kick in would be of some use, but just tackles inside 50 is completely useless at telling us anything.

First time I have listened to the podcast in its virtual entirety for yonks, and nothing has changed my view that too many in the current coaching group ( including Hinkley ) are slow learning frauds, and it wouldn't matter if we had recruited peak Buddy Franklin, because all that will change until we get a competent strategist into the box are the dates on the calendar!

Bassett has been good and marshall is worth trading.. what bizarre world is this.

Turning every game into a shitty slopfest does not mean a good defense. Our % is shithouse, there are reasons for that

#teamrick
#istandwithrick

And im a GenX softie. Its not this year or this WC game or a dodgy stoppage. Its 8 miserable years out 11. Its endlessly treadmilling these past 4 years despite a premiership contending list. Its scoring 8 or 9 goals every other game. Its 1 win from 6 against the crows.

#teamrick
#istandwithrick

And im a GenX softie. Its not this year or this WC game or a dodgy stoppage. Its 8 miserable years out 11. Its endlessly treadmilling these past 4 years despite a premiership contending list. Its scoring 8 or 9 goals every other game. Its 1 win from 6 against the crows.

Nice to hear, I’m coping it a lot for sharing my thoughts on where I see it. As I said, I can only comment on what I see.

Nice to hear, I’m coping it a lot for sharing my thoughts on where I see it. As I said, I can only comment on what I see.
Yeah. I couldn't do a podcast. I'd be too nice...until these last two weeks .
No one thinks we should be winning it every other year, but the swans hawks and cats show it is possible to be there or thereabouts most years. We gotta do what we gotta do to be there too.

Yeah. I couldn't do a podcast. I'd be too nice...until these last two weeks .
No one thinks we should be winning it every other year, but the swans hawks and cats show it is possible to be there or thereabouts most years. We gotta do what we gotta do to be there too.

That’s exactly right, if they can do it, we can, doesn’t mean we will win every year.

Nice work Rick reckon that is your best podcast to date. I agree with basically everything you said.

In saying that I had to turn it off once you started the review of the last 2 minutes. I have better thing to do, like hammer a rusty nail into my urethra.

Back