Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - the Warlord - managed vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I can well imagine it being quite awkward for his mother watching him play, given he seems to have about the same level of self-preservation as a kamikaze pilot leaking fuel above pearl harbour.
yeah, my kid broke a tooth a week after getting his braces off playing baseball!......seeing that photo genuinely makes me feel uncomfortable.

Terrific news, also, not that it is much of an achievement, but Sheez is already a more accomplished media performer than most of those doing it full time, particularly that bitter bobble headed ex fireman with a vegetable based
did I hear, 'brain'?

Anthony Stevens 2.0

Sent from my CPH2211 using Tapatalk
I remember Anthony being ferocious in his attack on the ball, but even after three games, I think that GW's attack is more ferocious and his second, third and fourth efforts are better.

Anthony was a matchwinner for us and I anticipate GW will be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t stand Sydney or their supporters but Paul Kelly was an absolute gun. He was the midfield version of Arch back in the day

Yeh he really was a human battering ram, but also super skillful, and one of the most likeable knock-around guys in football, his front bar interview was a pisser 😆

thought georgie had taken a kid as a hostage before i zoomed in,

353008084_629944642501073_5670837177567542602_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back