#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this real life? No human should put on that much size in a year. He’ll be like the Ox after his third knee reco. Must have done his pre season at the bombers.

I reckon this is about the weight he should be in 2024.

oh, and this probably didn’t need its own thread.

I reckon I put on 16kg over lockdown
F yeah.

I put masses on then in the last 5 or so months tried to get some of it off. I’ve done okay really - lost 9 kg over the past 4 months, now I’m trying to do some strength training to get some muscle rather than just be skinny.

He was a skinny junior though. If he’s done some work to build up his bulk than good on him. It’s not as easy as it sounds

Is this real life? No human should put on that much size in a year. He’ll be like the Ox after his third knee reco. Must have done his pre season at the bombers.

I reckon this is about the weight he should be in 2024.

oh, and this probably didn’t need its own thread.
I’ve never seen something which deserved it’s own thread more than this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never seen something which deserved it’s own thread more than this
Deserves it's own board, with threads on each of his muscle groups and their apparent increase in size of late. What % of that 16kg was growth in his glutes? Quads? Lats?

F yeah.

I put masses on then in the last 5 or so months tried to get some of it off. I’ve done okay really - lost 9 kg over the past 4 months, now I’m trying to do some strength training to get some muscle rather than just be skinny.

He was a skinny junior though. If he’s done some work to build up his bulk than good on him. It’s not as easy as it sounds
Whoo hoo!

I earned a few extra rolls in the last 40 or so years, and trying to get some of it off too :). I've done reasonably well- it's not easy eviscerating decades of indolence and hedonism. "Pumping iron" too!!!. Can't punch my way out of a paper bag just yet, but thinking long term, many positive thoughts. Can't wait to be shredded!!!

Sorry to disappoint on the individual threads for Jackson's muscle groups front ...
Can we at least get a thread for Goatson's abs?
1613442995812.png
Goddamn thats hot.

This kid could be anything. Jackson, Koz and Riv could be a massive draft for us in the coming years. Laurie and Bowey as well added last draft which is starting to give us some quality ball users too.
When you combine the two drafts, we've got 6 players who could be anything. They have all got something special about them. Jackson -freak athleticism, Koz- speed, pressure. Rivers- skills, courage. Laurie and Bowey- smarts and skills. Rosman- athlete

Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Go back & read the optimism regarding our 2008 & 2009 draft picks.
Mate, I'm as pessimistic as they come round here. I did say could be anything. That means bust to boom! But Taylor doesn't get too many wrong. And I love Choco being on board. Our development up until Roos came was poor. But we've turned a corner in that department I reckon. Still far from perfect, but I'm hoping Choco can work some magic with these kids, because there is serious talent there to work with and we finally have some elite top end talent to help these kids out too, like Trac, Gawn and May. I'm not sure the kids of 2008/09 had any of that on their side. Hey, I'm trying to be positive, let me have this moment before we get spanked in Round 1 and all turns to sh** ok :)

The difference between now and 2010 is that these six have the luxury of being role players in a more experienced side, which is better for development. No one is being set up to fail from the very beginning. We are several years off of requiring them to be our best players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back