Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble:
He embraced being the number 1 pick "very much so"
One of the most determined young men I've been involved with.
Didn't phase him at all.
Wanted the club not to bid on others.
He embraced Melbourne, and North Melbourne, made some good friends.
When I left I thought there was a clear direction for him to take and thought Alastair was a really good signing for him.

The first alarm bell went off when he added Francis to his name.

Is this the same Francis that Port delisted in 2001 after a pay dispute? I am sure he will be busting to have Jason play there.

It is more likely Clarkson being caught up in this Hawthorn s**t was a bridge too far after a rather crap year.

Rawlings (10am): No, the club doesn't think that the Clarkson stuff has had any effect.

Barrett (3pm): North as a club are convinced the Clarkson stuff has had a direct effect on this decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rawlings (10am): No, the club doesn't think that the Clarkson stuff has had any effect.

Barrett (3pm): North as a club are convinced the Clarkson stuff has had a direct effect on this decision.

We can use this to our advantage and site real material damage and press harder (I am sure they already are) for a fast resolution or possibly that he can resume and they will let it happen. Still have the investigation hanging of course. Not sure what the AFL could or would offer as compensation but if there is a direct link then we can certainly ask, and with some weight behind it.

Pretty much what has already been said tbh. Just that he didn't seem to be making many close friends and not the easiest bloke to be with. Generalisations I suppose but it just adds to the other stuff being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back