Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After trawling through this morass for what seems the better part of my waking life, I'm not sure Hojy has just quietly.
the key is to have a few forums/newsgroups to jump between, you wanna see some of the Kooks in the farming forums, and dont get me started on the sparkie forums..... thats why the banter from hojiman , Liggers, Gaso , h2h yourself and the countless others is gold. SeeSee and ferbs iam still not certain havnt hacked into my music collection as there is a lot of familiar tastes there as well.

But most importantly, go north...

It’s easier to say he was dropped for missing ice baths etc than saying he was dropped because he looks like he doesn’t give a s**t

resting bitch face doesn’t always equal doesn’t give a s**t, but that would not make for a good reading, some need to watch a few replays of 2021 South Adelaide games

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Close mail. Apparently all players have to have an ice bath after the game. He refused and kept refusing until after 40 minutes Patch said to him that if he didn't do it he would be dropped. Finally did it but Patch said stuff him he has to learn to follow the rules so he dropped him anyway.

Close mail. Apparently all players have to have an ice bath after the game. He refused and kept refusing until after 40 minutes Patch said to him that if he didn't do it he would be dropped. Finally did it but Patch said stuff him he has to learn to follow the rules so he dropped him anyway.
They are really cold tbf

Why on earth would you refuse to take an ice bath?

Bizarre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief.

If true that is ridiculous behaviour and i'm backing Patch in, he has impressed me so far.

Thank you for sharing.

I've got a 7 year old with a similar stubborn streak. He's lost his Youtube for the next 2 days :)

I'm extremely surprised about the JHF "lack of professionalism" comments about his approach to his game.

I actually thought it was the exact opposite - reason being his work ethic and standards were so high for a junior, playing in the men's SANFL league, he was clear number 1 pick (ignoring Daicos who Pies (maybe Darcy too to Dogs) were always going to match) due to his professionalism.

It's all a bit confusing, clearly there is more to it.

I'm extremely surprised about the JHF "lack of professionalism" comments about his approach to his game.

I actually thought it was the exact opposite - reason being his work ethic and standards were so high for a junior, playing in the men's SANFL league, he was clear number 1 pick (ignoring Daicos who Pies (maybe Darcy too to Dogs) were always going to match) due to his professionalism.

Zero complaints about his professionalism and coachability as a junior.

Not confusing at all, were effectively talking about an 18 year old kid. Contrary to popular opinion 18 year Olds dont know everything. They just think they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back