Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you guys milk Port for all they're worth.

I'd hope it was two firsts plus someone like Butters. But I imagine the players would be someone like Bergman.

You guys still have the top pick this season, and realistically you'll have another top four pick next season. So having 1 + 8 this season and another top five + a top 10 pick next season would be a great result.

I know it's easier to say in highsight but id be more guttered if it was LDU or TT who wanted out, jasons sooky attitude with non team standards was bullshit to watch at an elite level comp. Ports next 2 firsts with Sinn or Bergman happy days get it done, Also I'll never buy or drink bottled milk ever again

That's bullshit. And it makes him even more of a campaigner to use Clarko's situation, and those who fell aggrieved by it, for his own advantage. He never bought in. His body language all year was of a Primadonna who never wanted to do the hard yards.

Any tips how to explain this to a 4 year old?

I’m 39 and struggling with it

Bring on when we play them, Archer will bury the SA toss bag
"Jason only wants to play for a football club where people think he is their best player.
After he arrived at North Melbourne Jason realised he would never be better than Luke Davies-Uniake.
So he's going to Port Adelaide instead."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh bullshit

We are gonna recover half of his value at best
Half of his potential value. Plenty of clichés to pass under the bridge before we can judge.

But really, how is the integrity of the draft system bolstered by s**t like this?

Can this year just * off already

It’s the hope that kills you.

This little campaigner has played us like a puppet master
the women are going well. just focus on that. who needs JHF when we have Jasmine Garner

Not upset if he leaves. My concern is what the knock on effect could be, primarily TT given they were close and there have been rumours all year about him possibly leaving.
I love TT, but I'm bracing myself for the possibility that he could be in GC by the end of the week. I'm hoping that its not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back