Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea how much better that made me feel.
Just curious if we boo him, are we racists because his step father is of First Nation decent?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well the umpires were discriminating against him all through 2022. I’ll be booing “toes” for the rest of his days including attending non north games where port are playing to get stuck in.

The kid's talented sure but he is incredibly immature and I'm fine with not having to deal with the sooky outbursts for the next few years 18 or not he isn't a shinboners bootlace, once Phillips comes back into the fold we will be fine bring on two first rounders thanks. 👍🏼

TT is the most talented player on our list. I'm OK with JHF leaving, but we cannot lose TT. We've got to keep him to his contract, unless we receive a mind blowing offer.
sorry, JHF has more talent in his pinky.

just because he's leaving doesn't make him less talented, and certainly less talented than TT. i know you're mad, but please...

Let's be honest. The campaigner had the opportunity to extend his contract before the Clarko stuff went down. Kick him off the bus, he wasn't committed.
family guy kicked off the bus GIF by HULU

It is difficult for supporters but you have to take the emotion out of list management.

We will have to see what the offer is, if the initial offer isn't good then I can see discussions going nowhere.

I think the timing is the most disappointing thing, he probably would have made the call earlier had we not got Clarkson, but this Hawthorn shitshow has last week was probably the tipping point, it doesn't look like it is going to get resolved any time soon.
I suspect Port will pony up.

They have pursued him under contract and offered him a big deal - they know the Roos won’t budge unless the compensation is significant.

Wonder what his presence does for Port though? He will automatically become one of their highest earning players after sooking it up in Year 1 and then bailing at the earliest opportunity.

He’s going to have to prove himself big time and so far his track record under scrutiny has been really poor.

I suspect Port will pony up.

They have pursued him under contract and offered him a big deal - they know the Roos won’t budge unless the compensation is significant.

Wonder what his presence does for Port though? He will automatically become one of their highest earning players after sooking it up in Year 1 and then bailing at the earliest opportunity.

He’s going to have to prove himself big time and so far his track record under scrutiny has been really poor.
If he goes there and does half the stuff he did/supposedly did with us this year, the Adelaide media will eat him alive.

Would hope his skin is thicker than he has demonstrated.

The kid's talented sure but he is incredibly immature and I'm fine with not having to deal with the sooky outbursts for the next few years 18 or not he isn't a shinboners bootlace, once Phillips comes back into the fold we will be fine bring on two first rounders thanks. 👍🏼

Phillips can walk up to him each time we play them and grab him by the nuts and smile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Look, Jase, We tried to get you closer to home, but some wires got crossed"
I’d certainly ask the question. I mean if he wants out he shouldn’t get the call on which club he wants. “Here you go Jase, you want out, a club has the capital and willing to take you, sorry kid now * off”

Trade week is going to be massive. It's fair to say, s**t just got real. Isn't Hinkley in his last year of contract, next year? Not a lot of wiggle room, JHF. What if Port has a year like 2022, and the coach gets the flick? The ultimate stability.

Any tips how to explain this to a 4 year old?

I’m 39 and struggling with it

Bring on when we play them, Archer will bury the SA toss bag

"Jason is a flog now"

Currently drunk at Singapore airport awaiting my 24 hr delayed flight. Lol jetstar .

When i left for Asia it was Clarko now coming home its Horne. What a piss take. I only mentally recovered from the first hit.

Pay up clowns or let him sit on the bench for 2023. Had an absolute gutful. Dont bend over North and have Port sell the farm and their culture.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's be honest. The campaigner had the opportunity to extend his contract before the Clarko stuff went down. Kick him off the bus, he wasn't committed.
family guy kicked off the bus GIF by HULU
i can't blame him when noble was coaching. possibly the worst coach in the history of the game.

BUT when we land clarko and having players requests trades to us, then he has no excuse not to sign unless he's an unprofessional baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back