Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the general consensus is North were just to stupid and poorly run to figure it out and the solution to a player with who had restricted arteries in his legs and reduced blood flow was to make him have an ice bath and further restrict his arteries and reduce the blood flow in his legs.
Yep, that’s pretty much it. Our medical staff are so incompetent they got Cunnington back after two cancer treatments, but they can’t work out Jason doesn’t have a heart rate

From a recent Japanese study. However the subjects are not necessarily athletes (39%):
1666953858309.png
Fujimura et al. 2021, 'Incidence, diagnosis and treatment of popliteal artery entrapment syndrome in current vascular practice in Japan', Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics, vol. 36.

Yes! Yesss! Oh, let me taste your tears, JUSTWORK! Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet!
What tears ?

Something wrong with me pointing that hoping a kids "legs explode" because he wanted to leave the worst club in the completion probably makes you a bad person ?

A club who, as it turns out completely mis managed his injury all year.

What tears ?

Something wrong with me pointing that hoping a kids "legs explode" because he wanted to leave the worst club in the completion probably makes you a bad person ?

A club who, as it turns out completely mis managed his injury all year.
The tears of unfathomable sadness! Yummy!

From a recent Japanese study. However the subjects are not necessarily athletes (39%):
View attachment 1544938
Fujimura et al. 2021, 'Incidence, diagnosis and treatment of popliteal artery entrapment syndrome in current vascular practice in Japan', Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics, vol. 36.
Wow bro, too much information for Alberton locals, one syllable at a time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the person who came to this thread after this news, hoping to find this comment to complain about.
Thats just weird, mate.
You're all very a sad bunch so there was no hoping their would be weird s**t being spoken about (always is in this thread) however that was vile enough to be called out.

The best player you've drafted walking out on you at the first chance he had, your'e entitled to be disappointed but that post I quoted was pathetic.

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

You're all very a sad bunch so there was no hoping their would be weird s**t being spoken about (always is in this thread) however that was vile enough to be called out.

The best player you've drafted walking out on you at the first chance he had, your'e entitled to be disappointed but that post I quoted was pathetic.

Clearly not a school night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back