Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

I choose to believe that this sad individual found his guernsey in a goodwill bin the Monday after another devastating Hinkley-coached finals loss.
Mate you're a *en idiot. If you sack Hinkley you clowns will go backwards faster than you dribble s**t out of your mouth.

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this just goes to show what a well run organisation that club is….l mean it’s absolutely refreshing to see that a little brewing company has this superior organisation in knots up at night worried sick about that horrendous image. Talk about living rent free in their head. I’d be asking their legal team why are they concerned about a north image on a beer can?? However, l do realise that this could be giving them far too much credit in thinking things through. After all they tend to act first and then blame whatever is convenient at the time. May they never change.

I've not been bitter about this. Nor have I advocated even booing him. I empathise with the kid. But thought it was poor form from the club's socials showing players being buddy buddy with him.

I've not been bitter about this. Nor have I advocated even booing him. I empathise with the kid. But thought it was poor form from the club's socials showing players being buddy buddy with him.

did you think they actually hated him based off some AFL propaganda?

Well this just goes to show what a well run organisation that club is….l mean it’s absolutely refreshing to see that a little brewing company has this superior organisation in knots up at night worried sick about that horrendous image. Talk about living rent free in their head. I’d be asking their legal team why are they concerned about a north image on a beer can?? However, l do realise that this could be giving them far too much credit in thinking things through. After all they tend to act first and then blame whatever is convenient at the time. May they never change.
By well run organisation, are you referring to the ice baths that were causimg pain and damaging his legs.
Lucky for him the Port Doctors found out what the problem was and organised an operation to relief the nerve pressure on both legs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back