Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missed the interview. How long was JHF on for? Looked on Twitter and the AFL website, I can’t see any videos or soundbites/transcript/article that even looks like he was on. Just that stupid, God awful song! For those who heard it, what was said and was it a good interview? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts and prayers are with Jason 🙏🏻.

That was the single most cringe video I have ever witnessed
you missed the disclaimer:

"This video in no way is associated with Jason Horne, The North Melbourne Football club or any club with taste... "

Missed the interview. How long was JHF on for? Looked on Twitter and the AFL website, I can’t see any videos or soundbites/transcript/article that even looks like he was on. Just that stupid, God awful song! For those who heard it, what was said and was it a good interview? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agreed I'm still quivering in my foetal position in the corner of the room after being murdered with just a few seconds of that. Did they think there was some comic value to that, outside of their own imagination?

I'm fairly sure they'd been heavily promoting the JHF interview for the last few days but you're absolutely right, I can't find the interview anywhere. Just the usual fanboy stuff about Daicos and the Hobb interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back