Player Watch #6: Jason Horne-Francis - the Rd7 AFL Rising Star nominee - dropped for Rd22 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Club Legend
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Daicos is also playing in a fun environment and winning team that sets up to get him the ball.

Oh for sure. He certainly has been given an easier access to AFL footy.

Just the lack of professionalism and "he's just a kid" style comments do not at all line up with why he was drafted number one.

Hazey1977

Premium Gold
Mar 2, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FFC, Wimbledon Hawks, Hudi Laran FC
Can anyone remember the first time they moved out of home?

I moved to WA for my first job or of uni and first time living out of home. It was exciting, no-one to answer to, no parents lurking about. Experiencing that real freedom as an adult for the first time. It's natural that boundaries are pushed by young adults as they grow and explore. For most of us, it previously looks something like a few weeknight drinks getting out hand and being hungover at work the next day and your boss mentioning it. For AFL players, it's obviously different criteria.

He'll find his groove and learn where the line is.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Roman Roy

I’m dumb, but I’m smart.
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Club Legend
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Daicos has the luxury of running round in sidebottom and pendos shadows. Even patch stated this last week.

That's true. Still doesn't explain his bizarre behaviour onfield and if these "icebath" reports etc are correct.

I'm backing him in, but he needed a reality check imo and I fully support the decision that was made.

Remove this Banner Ad