Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essentially everything NMFC related

Oh I see , yes at times it looks overwhelming. As it would seem we lurch from one disaster to another. But what is the reality? Let's take a closer look...

1. we have a few youngsters out of contract. Which club doesn't?
  2. People have decided one of the brightest youngsters in the game is open to moving. How in the heck did they come up with that?
  3. Said youngster was in SA visiting his mum, I thought Brady in the end handled that well.
  4. We had 3 admin staff leave. 2 were known about , the third was a surprise. Really? Who cares. We will find other who will gladly to the job. And tbh it doesn't seem it will be difficult finding better ones going by BF.

The sun will rise and as I heard just yesterday and Italian football coach once said, " football is the most important least important thing in your life".
I like it.

We'll be fine of the I'm sure.

I'm over the will he/won't he already.

I love him and want him to stay but if he wants to go so be it. I would be shattered but we will be rewarded well in the trade otherwise he can go into the pre season draft where the team last (most likely us) can pick him.

No matter how good a player is, if they don't want to be there whats the point, let them go

Having said all that if he leaves I will be burning a number 6 jersey at the first game he plays against us then put it out with my sons tears

If we can get a time in which he plays with Cunnington, Ldu, Powell and Thomas(on the outside) then I think he will stay. Those four and himself can make a huge impact. He will see that.
Hopefully Cunnington has progressed from the pointless Luke McDonald handball drills.

Okay, it's a Kane Cornes article, but if I was at the Crows or Power I'd be thinking this as well.

Kane Cornes: Port, Crows should prepare for ‘once in lifetime’ shot at luring draft wonder home to SA

I don't think Rocky took as many hits as we have the last few days.

Okay, it's a Kane Cornes article, but if I was at the Crows or Power I'd be thinking this as well.

Kane Cornes: Port, Crows should prepare for ‘once in lifetime’ shot at luring draft wonder home to SA

I don't think Rocky took as many hits as we have the last few days.
The Crows and Power have been thinking this from the minute we selected him with pick 1, Kane Cornes' article doesn't change a thing. JHF is no different to Rankine & Lukosius who they're no doubt keeping an eye on too. All we can do as a club is provide the best environment for him to grow as a person and footballer (all going well that environment helps him achieve ultimate football success). Despite recent events I'm convinced we're on the right path to do that and if we do then it's up to Jason to decide where he wants to be.

Last edited:
maybe I should remove my tinfoil hat, but the media are trying give jhf more reason to leave us so that the pile on can continue for years to come with the entrance of a Tasmanian side to come at our expense.
Lots of Tasmanians in our footy department.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason, if you are reading this, I just want you to know if you leave us - I will have your entire booodline removed from this earth.

Signed: Your number 1 supporter in Medellin.
If we can get a time in which he plays with Cunnington, Ldu, Powell and Thomas(on the outside) then I think he will stay. Those four and himself can make a huge impact. He will see that.
Hopefully Cunnington has progressed from the pointless Luke McDonald handball drills.
agree with this.

We win on the weekend, JHF says in a post match interview that he took a misstep, he learnt from his misjudgement, says he's extremely happy at the club and that he's signing on Monday.

One can dream right?

Fabian got dumped by Port and had some contractual issues when he went over to Freo.
I don’t think his dealings and loyalties at clubland’s are as rosy as some are making out.

ergo I wouldn’t be overly worried about that

So we could make the jump and say that if anything Fabian is probably telling Jason, milk you're god-given talent for every penny north will give..

That makes heaps more sense now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back