Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My biggest concern is his step dad Fabian. JHF seems to be so influenced by him that it’s a worry.
If he says leave North, he’ll do so without a doubt.
He’s got a connection with Port and probably one day would love JHF to play for them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
hmmm dunno, gotta remember north had the best track record against Port back in Fabian's day.......if memory serves me correctly we won 14 on the trot against them,,,,,better than any other club. I think on there would be a fair degree of respect.

Now they posting articles saying Kingy told JHF to piss off, lol you cant make this stuff up.

King is right, JHF is Adding at least $20k to his contract every week, by the end of the year he will be worth $750k and then some,

I’d give him more than $750k a year in a heartbeat right now, let alone at the end of the year.

Oh I see , yes at times it looks overwhelming. As it would seem we lurch from one disaster to another. But what is the reality? Let's take a closer look...

1. we have a few youngsters out of contract. Which club doesn't?
  2. People have decided one of the brightest youngsters in the game is open to moving. How in the heck did they come up with that?
  3. Said youngster was in SA visiting his mum, I thought Brady in the end handled that well.
  4. We had 3 admin staff leave. 2 were known about , the third was a surprise. Really? Who cares. We will find other who will gladly to the job. And tbh it doesn't seem it will be difficult finding better ones going by BF.

The sun will rise and as I heard just yesterday and Italian football coach once said, " football is the most important least important thing in your life".
I like it.

We'll be fine of the I'm sure.

It’s interesting to get different takes on this.

I’m having dinner with a couple of family members tonight. Now they go every week, but basically tune out post game day. They don’t scour the interwebs nor hang on chat forums.

I will raise these topics tonight. The responses will be “who?” regarding the 3 departures . Re JHF, to them he’s just another kid making his way. Same as the other dozen in the team right now.

oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it when I hear that hes already packed his bags back to SA that JHF is going to Adelaide and not Port? I'm confident that we will likely string a few wins together towards the back end of the year and start to show some progress. I don't see how any other club is going to be able/willing to offer as much as North are in terms of dollars?

for all those saying he’s going back to s.a, just remember he NEVER supported either team, he was a Fremantle supporter. Fabian Francis may have played for the power too but he burnt his bridges when he left and most likely won’t be trying to get him to play for them.

Absolute head in the sand stuff from some of you.

The club is a s**t show and an embarrassment both on and off the field at the moment.

He will very much be dictated by his manager who doesn't swim in a single club fish bowl and will see how poorly the club is being run at the moment comparatively to others.

When he first put off talks, I wasn't too concerned, however with the on field results, continued smoke about his general behavior and the off field issues. This is extremely concerning.....

The fact he is the most impactful players in his first year is enough to warrant this. He'll only get better too
what did we offer Kelly? 9m over 10 years? Or whatever it was. Jase probably ends up more valuable. Just need to be sure he's happy and healthy, he stands to be a very wealthy young man. LT contract would shut the media sycophants the fk up.

what did we offer Kelly? 9m over 10 years? Or whatever it was. Jase probably ends up more valuable. Just need to be sure he's happy and healthy, he stands to be a very wealthy young man. LT contract would shut the media sycophants the fk up.

If he signed an extension now it would completely change the narrative.

I actually think the opposite

I think Fabian tells him to stay.

Leaving because it seems all too hard or the coach told them off is weak and i don't think as a family they would like to be seen as that.

This is purely making sure he doesn't sign for any less than he will be worth.

He will stay and sign a deal.

Don't want to be the next FIGJAM.
He's got more family here now, ALL of US.

I said it a few times already, id be offering him $1m/ year for 10years. He could set up his entire family here if they wanted knowing where he'll be at long term. Is that deal over the top? I think we've all seen enough to know he'll be worth that, so while its generous its also fair. We get to front load, he gets more up front to set up a comfortable lifestyle.

If Jack Martin was paid $1m a year, then Jason is worth $2m….

l heard a "rumour" that he was spotted at a nightclub with mates when he was home seeing his mum..however as no photos have come to surface has anyone else heard the rumour also..

l heard a "rumour" that he was spotted at a nightclub with mates when he was home seeing his mum..however as no photos have come to surface has anyone else heard the rumour also..
You mean that same rumour that's been posted in this thread about a hundred times already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back