Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

271945584_203330168634140_161835152242883592_n.jpg

Best I’ve seen him look at the club. He was very good without doing anything spectacular.

It’s unbelievable to think he’s only 18.

It makes me wonder how much improvement he has.

He only played a qtr in the match sim a fortnight ago and probably had 7 touches and 2 GA's in the qtr he played. He was awesome across half forward.

Today was a bit ridiculous.

It's not so much the attacking output, possessions and clearances, which were all excellent.

It's the intensity and manic nature he goes and wins the ball when it's in a contested situation or when someones trying to win the ball and he's tackling them. It's an intensity I cant quite put my finder on. Kind of like a 16 year old player with u/12's thats just going 30% harder at the ball at all times.

With his hair flying around also, he just looks like an utter maniac.

Last edited:
He only played a qtr in the match sim a fortnight ago and probably had 7 touches and 2 GA's in the qtr he played. He was awesome across half forward.

Today was a bit ridiculous.

It's not so much the attacking output, possessions and clearances, which were all excellent.

It's the intensity and manic nature he goes and wins the ball when it's in a contested situation or when someones trying to win the ball and he's tackling them. It's an intensity I can quite put my finder on. Kind of like a 16 year old player with u/12's thats just going 30% harder at the ball at all times.

With his hair flying around also, he just looks like an utter maniac.

Plus he just knows how to play footy.

It’s like there’s no learning phase. He just knows.

Plus he just knows how to play footy.

It’s like there’s no learning phase. He just knows.

I'm comfortable calling him a generational talent now.

McDonald, Simpkin, LDU, Thomas, Powell, Phillips were nowhere near this good in their first pre-season. Powell and McDonald were probably the best at 18 in that group, but JHF is on a completely different level, he honestly looked a better midfielder than Simpkin and LDU out there today and only second to Thomas who was in Carlton-esque cheat mode form.

The thing is, I actually think he's closer to 18 year old LDU/Simpkin fitness wise than Ryan Bastinac/Ryan Clarke. He has a TON of physical improvement to come.

Can you imagine when he's built like Ruccuito and can play 120 minutes in the midfield? * me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Load up on this bloke for the Norwich Rising Star folks.
I have him into TT for the Brownlow just for the fun of the ride.
I have both of them into North doing damage for the potential retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back