Player Watch #6: Jason Horne-Francis - the Rd7 AFL Rising Star nominee - Rd12 GotY winner - suspended 2 weeks for JK forearm

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dingrel

Premiership Player
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
I tend to think Carey does care deep down but given he’s not been welcomed back with open arms, I think he struggles with that due to his ego so he goes on the attack so to speak.
pretty sure he's attended GF reunions and named #1 player and was present for that. Just how open do limbs need to get?

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Me looking for JHF in this pic only to find that his head is being perfectly eclipsed by Josh Walker
7ADE3F31-82BA-4DCA-A730-AADADB0568F0.png
6F823476-2FF3-42DF-B4C6-24A3EC45ACD9.jpeg

Nordland

Cancelled
May 14, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's often quick reverse movements that cause hamstrings problems. He probably tweaked it on the south terminal concourse at Tullamarine.
is that a sarcastic comment? one that perhaps could be construed as negative? what happened to your post champ? whilst i appreciate the acknowledgment and am flattered you took the time to look up each of my handful of posts - i was saddened by your complete lack of stones when you deleted it before i could respond. you know what i mean.

Too Many Hyphens

Premium Gold
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
is that a sarcastic comment? one that perhaps could be construed as negative? what happened to your post champ? whilst i appreciate the acknowledgment and am flattered you took the time to look up each of my handful of posts - i was saddened by your complete lack of stones when you deleted it before i could respond. you know what i mean.
I didn't delete anything. And my post above is clearly a light hearted joke. But do feel free to keep striving for something approaching positivity yourself. You'll live longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad