Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* media pigs.. there’s more press about our bloke having a day off work than the numnuts having a full on brawl outside the G at the Dreamtime game where a guy got a fractured skull from being hit with a friggin digerridoo…

Nothing like the corruptness of the establishment covering up a major story by throwing spot fires (in our case an inferno)..

The wolves are out

The 5 minute Fireman looking to get some quick clicks from the SA faithful and in turn get a fat EOFY bonus from his fat boss Jabba The Hutch.. I’ve just contributed to Jabba’s next boat and the 5 minute Fireman’s bonus by reading that s**t..

Sickening to be honest..

The wolves are out

Sickening to read honestly.

I‘ve never seen things so dire all around the club and between stories like this and the state of the game in general, this is really getting near rock bottom if this were to possibly get any worse.

Jason absolutely needs to sign by the end of the year, for the club, for the fans, for keeping the wolves at the door, this is more than just waiting for a better deal. This is what North needs otherwise if he goes this club is f*cked.

Sickening to read honestly.

I‘ve never seen things so dire all around the club and between stories like this and the state of the game in general, this is really getting near rock bottom if this were to possibly get any worse.

Jason absolutely needs to sign by the end of the year, for the club, for the fans, for keeping the wolves at the door, this is more than just waiting for a better deal. This is what North needs otherwise if he goes this club is f*cked.
As Kingy said two weeks ago, "You'd rather lose the coach than the number one pick"

As Kingy said two weeks ago, "You'd rather lose the coach than the number one pick"

If we’re coming to a head at this point, then by seasons end a massive clean out must happen and we should be on the phone to Clarko, Dalrymple, Cameron, etc. whoever we can possibly get out hands on ASAP to make sure the departments are all filled with the right people and the coaching box is stable and prepared for the future. This club needs alignment and stability to come out on the other side of this within the next 2 seasons or we can consider ourselves the next Carlton/Neeld’s Melbourne in football purgatory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wolves are out

They're coming hard now. If it bleeds it leads and we've got the arteries opened up

2 x top 10 picks and a mature player thanks.

Nothing against you RF but this is woeful unders. Everyone knows how good JHF will be, if they are going to take our future from us then I want to gut them for everything they've got. I'd be making demands so unrealistic that they'd get scoffed at, then walking out if they're not met.

All this is moot anyway. JHF will sign a long term, big money extension, because there is no WAY despite all the negative s**t at the club, that the people there are stupid enough to let him leave

******* media pigs.. there’s more press about our bloke having a day off work than the numnuts having a full on brawl outside the G at the Dreamtime game where a guy got a fractured skull from being hit with a friggin digerridoo…

Nothing like the corruptness of the establishment covering up a major story by throwing spot fires (in our case an inferno)..

It boggles my mind how so many of us think the corruption doesn’t also apply to our non-footy (mainstream media).

Nothing against you RF but this is woeful unders. Everyone knows how good JHF will be, if they are going to take our future from us then I want to gut them for everything they've got. I'd be making demands so unrealistic that they'd get scoffed at, then walking out if they're not met.

All this is moot anyway. JHF will sign a long term, big money extension, because there is no WAY despite all the negative s**t at the club, that the people there are stupid enough to let him leave

The AFL media believe that the football public are gold fish.

In 2012 Port were rabble, Kornes, who is quoted in the article was there. They were playing infront of tarps and had a coach (who was a former player) that left the box midway through a game because he couldn't hack what was being served up. They were rabble.

However there was no mass exodus, despite Geelong sending its captain, and coach mid season to interview Boak about coming to the reigning premiers.

I use this example of a club at the apex trying to raid a club on its knees. It rarely if ever happens.

I mean we are rabble currently and signing him is an absolute priority but if we are losing the most highly touted kid we have, plus our most dynamic forward when we are down we may as well shut up the shop. THe level of failure required for that to happen would be staggering.

I will counter and say we should offer him one of the best contracts for a first year of all time. A risk I know but If all goes well we will be speaking about JHF in the same breadth as our all time greats.

I wouldn't be paying him whatever he wants, I absolutely hate the idea that you bow down to a players every need, walking on egg-shells so you don't hurt their feelings.

The amount one player is glorified in football as if they're a saviour is ridiculous. Clubs win premierships on structure, teamwork, hard-work and stability. Quality is important but what we'll get in return for JHF if he leaves is going to bring in quality.

Of course there needs to be effort on the part of the club to make the player feel wanted and to keep him but this goes for any player at the club - if you don't want to hang around and your biggest concern is filling your pockets over team success then piss off. I don't care how talented you are. Whether it's Zurhaar, Goldstein, JHF or whoever, if you don't want to be at the club, that's fine.

Our club has bowed down pathetically to individual players for too long, offering bags of money to guys like Degoey, Gaff and Kelly, only for them to take a s**t on us. We look like a joke to the rest of the competition and that needs to change.

For the record, I've never thought and still don't think JHF leaves. But if all he cares about is cashing in well beyond what he deserves, I don't want him around. If a player loves a club and cares for it, they'll work a deal that's best for both the club and the player.

Last edited:
jesus the media are a bunch of feral carrion eaters who should be burned on a pyre so their screams can appease the footy gods.

you have a good un there and he aint going anywhere. enjoy his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back