Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like adelaide but it doesn’t like me

I'm blushing
A bright spot on a pretty frustrating day.

Still can’t get over that bartenders attitude because I called it coopers red!

ya ******* tourist!
If she didn’t say that she definitely thought it, but FFS she knew what I meant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you move this s**t to a different thread. It’s dragging out, pretty irrelevant & not funny.

Are there any threads on here that actually have discussion about what the thread is meant to be discussing?!
So much dribble on North big footy now.
It's "drivel".

Pretty funny though, you've been pretty involved joking around about "will he, won't he"

So maybe take your own advice, or lighten up a little.

It's "drivel".

Pretty funny though, you've been pretty involved joking around about "will he, won't he"

So maybe take your own advice, or lighten up a little.
Appreciate the correction on my phones autocorrection.

As for your other point, you’re right in that I’ve joked about some of the social media stuff directly relating to Jason ‘liking’ posts etc. but it’s not the same as people posting articles about most liveable city ratings & the like.
Keep that dripple to yourself mate. It’s not relevant & not funny.

As for your other point, you’re right in that I’ve joked about some of the social media stuff directly relating to Jason ‘liking’ posts etc. but it’s not the same as people posting articles about most liveable city ratings & the like.
Don't get your barrel in a twist.

Liked for the double down. Hilarious.

Noble confident JHF will re-sign says he is really settled and believes when the time is right he will sign.

JHF and Paul Curtis getting a house together in the coming weeks.

"We're really confident he will be staying"

Noble confident JHF will re-sign says he is really settled and believes when the time is right he will sign.

" Gee Caro, Noble really didn't sound confident there did he ? Hutchy l read into that that Horne-Francis is gone. Adelaide real estate agents have had 1897 inquiries from Victorian listed numbers this week which l think spells the end "

Last edited:

l saw him at the sponsored players night and he was happy, interacting with other players and sponsors. Looked very happy within himself and was having a good time...he's staying...:D

Interesting that a $70m mansion in Toorak went on the market…….Jason may just be placing a bid when the new contract is finalised…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back