Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Doing flights back and forth for Mother's Day probably left the hammies a bit susceptible.

Not to mention that flight back from Perth and then sneaking straight back onto a plane to SA when Nobes had his back turned.

KillaKanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2011
If I'm online I'm at work!
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston CelticsRedSoxBruins
Doing flights back and forth for Mother's Day probably left the hammies a bit susceptible.
It was when he celebrated his mother's little known Russian heritage that did it

Look closely, a 2 week ankle as well once the swelling goes down

tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1652408026883.jpeg
    1652408026883.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 66
Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Not to mention that flight back from Perth and then sneaking straight back onto a plane to SA when Nobes had his back turned.

Noble waved his fist when he noticed shouting "Jaaaa-soooon!" while canned laughter played out of the Arden Street loudspeakers.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Noble waved his fist when he noticed shouting "Jaaaa-soooon!" while canned laughter played out of the Arden Street loudspeakers.

Well Jason had just nicked Noble's mums bloomers.

someone represent GIF

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Simpkin is confident No.1 pick Horne-Francis will recommit to North Melbourne beyond the length of his initial two-year deal, despite it emerging last week that the South Australian had parked contract discussions until the end of the season.

"I'm not real worried. He comes in with a smile on his face and everyone loves him. I have no reason to suspect why he wouldn't stay with us," he said.

"He is a great kid; we all love him at the club. He is just one of those young fellas that gets everyone up and about. We all love Jase. His footy speaks for itself; he is a tough, competitive person and he loves the contest."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest stick a coach has is dropping players. If players lack the hunger to improve and win, move them on quick.
Brad seemed incapable (unless not established).
Shaw not enough evidence really, although obviously tried a few changes.
Noble hasn't had the list. Very tough to drop players when you don't have workable replacements.

That said I think we are getting depth in the midfield (even though younger) including ruck and that is where the match committee can start to make statements.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I understand his step father Fabian has played a significant role in his upbringing. If I’m able to ask , has his biological father been involved?
Does it matter?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I asked because my 9 year old boy (step son) and I were watching an interview and Slobbo asked about his pedigree and he mentioned that he had a step father which my boy found really exciting
Ahh ok, fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back