Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't front for recovery session in Freo - leadership group suspended him for a week according to another player source. Hammy tightness was bull5hit. Maybe the club should just tell it like it is.
Truth will always surface.

There is nothing wrong with reporting it, but this guy keeps a hold of info and then reports it at a time to suit his agenda.

Why wasn’t this reported 2 weeks ago when it happened?
Don't know who knew what and when but all the people at the club knew. I didn't hear the Adelaide bit but knew he missed recovery and 'disappeared' for a while.

Like I understand why he would go for Mother’s Day it’s totally understandable but it’s so sus not telling the club
True - but the story suggests he missed recovery session in Perth too. Not quite a hanging offence but still not acceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone from that group of 3 has Sammy still on the line. Unloading.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Luff used to do a bit of work on SEN years ago, considering Edmund works there don’t have to think too hard about which one of the 3 it is.

We better start providing the kid some support.
18 years old living with another young bloke.
we are expecting him to be making all the right decisions.
Kid is just finding his feet in life.
Get him into a house with someone who has a stable environment and has been around for a while.

Still not as bad as one of our potential future captains pissed and walking in front of a car, or a big name recruit playing drunken ExciteBike.

Lesson learned, means nothing. Took his whack.

Just waiting for Caro to spin this as recruiters sacked because they misjudged JHF's risk as a flight risk.
Lol they got a bloke on their team who has done plenty of crap lots of it has been reported, but a lot has been swept under the carpet too, i've seen it first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back