Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused as to why he needed to tell the club that he was visiting his mum on Mother's Day. Would be have had to inform them if she lived in Melbourne? She lives a 50 minute flight away in Adelaide, not Syria FFS.

If he skipped a recovery session or some other club commitment, that's a different story but hardly a hanging offence.
What I heard here (I assume I heard it here anyway, I could have just spontanbeously remembered it purple monkey dishwasher style,) was that the club were cool with him going to Adelaide to see mum but he went out on the piss with some mates as well nd they weren't okay with that.

I think it’s an overnight thing, if ASADA rings the club and asks the whereabouts of a player (for drug testing) and we say, he’s at home, and he’s not we get fined.
Wow, that places quite a burden on the club. How can they possibly know the whereabouts of all players on any given night?

I'm no high flying AFL footballer but when I was in my late teens and twenties, I would occasionally wake up after a big night in a bed other than my own. Although I always went out hoping that this would occur, it was generally never a pre arranged outcome.

Sometimes when people don’t turn up for work they’re going for an interview with the opposition..

Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bloody hell, How is it that Jon Ralph has been one of the more level headed journos regarding North this week?
He’s actually been quite pro-North over the past few months.

Maybe Nobes had a coffee with him?..

He’s actually been quite pro-North over the past few months.

Maybe Nobes had a coffee with him?..
I've noticed that too actually. I think its been the past season and a half.

Sometimes when people don’t turn up for work they’re going for an interview with the opposition..

Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If JHFis like 90% of the people I work with sometimes they don’t turn up to work because they want to go fishing, or (insert any other activity here that doesn’t include going to work).

They certainly aren’t looking for other employment they just want a day off with family 👍👍👍.

Mind you they wouldn’t get a job with anyone else as they are so useless, so I guess you’re right JHF was doing job interviews 😩😩😩😩

If JHFis like 90% of the people I work with sometimes they don’t turn up to work because they want to go fishing, or (insert any other activity here that doesn’t include going to work).

They certainly aren’t looking for other employment they just want a day off with family 👍👍👍.

Mind you they wouldn’t get a job with anyone else as they are so useless, so I guess you’re right JHF was doing job interviews 😩😩😩😩
Haha yeah I was being facetious mate, just playing the game ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, The media is trying everything they possibly can to make JHF and us look bad.

He missed some steps in communicating to the staff? Okay so the club should educate him for next time. He went to a nightclub? Who cares ralphy. It’s shocking to see the absolute pile on of dog s**t that they wanna put on our club.

North Melbourne has warned Jason Horne-Francis to inform them of any future interstate trips after he returned home to see his mother Trish without the club’s knowledge.

The Roos players returned from a Friday night belting against Fremantle and were told in the Melbourne Airport departure lounge to enjoy their weekend off before a Tuesday return to the club.

Jason Horne-Francis was unaware he had done anything wrong when he posted on social media with friends at an Adelaide nightclub.

Football boss Daniel McPherson told the players if possible to see their mothers for the upcoming Mother’s Day on Sunday, with Horne-Francis taking it upon himself to fly home to Adelaide.

He posted on social media with friends at an Adelaide nightclub, unaware he had broken any club protocols.

He flew back to Melbourne on Monday night, and at training on Tuesday had a tight hamstring that saw the Roos rest him the next week.

The Roos told him they would prefer to be told when he was flying home, with implications for players including the ASADA Whereabouts provisions that mean clubs must update drug testers about the availability of players.

The Kangaroos have not punished Horne-Francis for his misunderstanding.

But given the understandable mix-up, there was no punishment for an innocent mistake.

The Roos are adamant he was simply rested with a tight hamstring, but the continued speculation about their best young player is an unwelcome distraction to a club with enough issues.

Horne-Francis’s manager Ben Williams told the Herald Sun on Tuesday night: “He was given a weekend off and he went home for Mother’s Day. I don’t even know why this is a story.”

Horne-Francis has put off talks until the end of the season, with list boss Brady Rawlings on Tuesday saying it was not unusual given none of that year’s draft class had put pen to paper.

The Roos had believed he was keen to sign a new deal on the eve of the season, but amid conjecture about the future of coach David Noble it is understandable he would hold off on talks.

maybe I should remove my tinfoil hat, but the media are trying give jhf more reason to leave us so that the pile on can continue for years to come with the entrance of a Tasmanian side to come at our expense.

I’ll take the tinfoil off and subscribe to this, its in the AFL’s interest for what they want to see North fail, and a Number one pick being forced to leave because the AFL media is constantly casting aspersions towards him and making him second guess himself to the point of he is so miserable he leaves or underperforms, gives everyone else license to keep going with the narrative that North are a shambles (More than what it probably is in reality)

North Melbourne has warned Jason Horne-Francis to inform them of any future interstate trips after he returned home to see his mother Trish without the club’s knowledge.

The Roos players returned from a Friday night belting against Fremantle and were told in the Melbourne Airport departure lounge to enjoy their weekend off before a Tuesday return to the club.

Jason Horne-Francis was unaware he had done anything wrong when he posted on social media with friends at an Adelaide nightclub.

Football boss Daniel McPherson told the players if possible to see their mothers for the upcoming Mother’s Day on Sunday, with Horne-Francis taking it upon himself to fly home to Adelaide.

He posted on social media with friends at an Adelaide nightclub, unaware he had broken any club protocols.

He flew back to Melbourne on Monday night, and at training on Tuesday had a tight hamstring that saw the Roos rest him the next week.

The Roos told him they would prefer to be told when he was flying home, with implications for players including the ASADA Whereabouts provisions that mean clubs must update drug testers about the availability of players.

The Kangaroos have not punished Horne-Francis for his misunderstanding.

But given the understandable mix-up, there was no punishment for an innocent mistake.

The Roos are adamant he was simply rested with a tight hamstring, but the continued speculation about their best young player is an unwelcome distraction to a club with enough issues.

Horne-Francis’s manager Ben Williams told the Herald Sun on Tuesday night: “He was given a weekend off and he went home for Mother’s Day. I don’t even know why this is a story.”

Horne-Francis has put off talks until the end of the season, with list boss Brady Rawlings on Tuesday saying it was not unusual given none of that year’s draft class had put pen to paper.

The Roos had believed he was keen to sign a new deal on the eve of the season, but amid conjecture about the future of coach David Noble it is understandable he would hold off on talks.
"Warned".....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back