Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
much better today was really working to make an option unlike a lot of the others. one question. his mark in the first qtr, why was it then turned over to essendon? did he say something to the umpire? or was it a free kick somewhere else?
Zurhhhaaar decked some jabber...

JHF noticeably improved on his anger management/body language, especially towards umpires.

He's clearly working on it, and while it sucks that he has to suck up to the snot nosed private school turds that are AFL umpires, he has to change to get better.

Should be force fed the ball at every opportunity.

Every time he gets the ball with a second of time great things happen.
Should be the instruction for every player that takes a lead up mark. Where is LDU ? No, ok where is JHF ?

Someone mentioned earlier he got burnt, and they are absolute bang on. He’s not finished product but my god we’d look a much better team if he touched the ball 20-25 times every week. We should be doing literally everything possible to make sure the ball is in his hands as often as possible. Nothing wrong with your good players touching it, cheap or not.
One, JHF needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever JHF's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's JHF?"

One, JHF needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever JHF's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's JHF?"

If this ends in JHF going back to his home planet I'm putting you on ignore.

much better today was really working to make an option unlike a lot of the others. one question. his mark in the first qtr, why was it then turned over to essendon? did he say something to the umpire? or was it a free kick somewhere else?
Believe Zurhaar did something off the ball according to the commentators

JHF noticeably improved on his anger management/body language, especially towards umpires.

He's clearly working on it, and while it sucks that he has to suck up to the snot nosed private school turds that are AFL umpires, he has to change to get better.
His Gf is over here now. She came over during the week.

It was one of the first things I thought during the game.

His kicking is a thing of beauty, I'm full of confidence every time he has the ball in his hands with some time. He never goes long to contests, and always looks for a better option, and almost always hits them. We want the ball in his hands forward of center, haven't had someone with his kicking ability forward of center since boomer.

Agreed on previous posts saying he gets a rough trot with the umpires. Not sure why that is, maybe he's just been unlucky so far.

His kicking is a thing of beauty, I'm full of confidence every time he has the ball in his hands with some time. He never goes long to contests, and always looks for a better option, and almost always hits them. We want the ball in his hands forward of center, haven't had someone with his kicking ability forward of center since boomer.

Agreed on previous posts saying he gets a rough trot with the umpires. Not sure why that is, maybe he's just been unlucky so far.
Agree with your post but also TT is pretty good at delivering inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Cam Z but there was a inside 50 opportunity and JHF was screaming for it and he ignored him.

What happens next? Turnover intercept.

You just don't ignore JHF. I would give it to him straight away especially running inside 50!

Once upon a time, he seemed to decide to take on the vacant Tef role in recent times.
Anyway, my post wasn't a judgement on his posting style. I'm just wondering if we'll ever see him again after horny-francis-highschoolgate.

Well you can think of Mav in that way.

I personally have not seen that as this "Tef" character is highly abusive which Mav isn't at all - we chat regularly. BF will be better for his return when or if that happens IMO as you imply.

Mav's alright, even if he's seemed to shift his persona a little since returning to the username. If he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar in this thread a little with info that wasn't necessarily 100% legit then that's not abnormal on Bigfooty. I once copped a smooch from Suze Demarchi in exchange for a cigarette but the intensity and introduction of tongue to that story grew over time.

Q29m4QBqgLoy-jBd9gyyCmnOeEk=.gif

Mav's alright, even if he's seemed to shift his persona a little since returning to the username. If he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar in this thread a little with info that wasn't necessarily 100% legit then that's not abnormal on Bigfooty. I once copped a smooch from Suze Demarchi in exchange for a cigarette but the intensity and introduction of tongue to that story grew over time.

Is it fair to say it's been a tough season for not just the players and coaches, but supporters as well?

Testing times I reckon but at least there is only one way to go which is up!

His Gf is over here now. She came over during the week.

It was one of the first things I thought during the game.

Ah yes, being a teenage boy he probably only needed 42 roots between Wednesday and Sunday to calm down.

But did Suze DeMarchi ever morph into Fiona Horne in the retelling?

Cigarettes as currency?

You never told us you did time in a women's prison?

Cigarettes as currency?

You never told us you did time in a women's prison?

I thought it was obvious from when I used to post under the username "Caged Heat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back