Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mav's alright, even if he's seemed to shift his persona a little since returning to the username. If he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar in this thread a little with info that wasn't necessarily 100% legit then that's not abnormal on Bigfooty. I once copped a smooch from Suze Demarchi in exchange for a cigarette but the intensity and introduction of tongue to that story grew over time.

Q29m4QBqgLoy-jBd9gyyCmnOeEk=.gif

Did I read that right, you got a kiss from Sooz?

I thought it was obvious from when I used to post under the username "Caged Heat".
You didn't do time at Fairleigh Womens Prison in the mid 90s by chance. Went there to visit my sister in law (😕) and was wolf whistled and propositioned all the way to seeing her. One "lady" dared me to give her a pounding. I might have if she was half decent.

You didn't do time at Fairleigh Womens Prison in the mid 90s by chance. Went there to visit my sister in law (😕) and was wolf whistled and propositioned all the way to seeing her. One "lady" dared me to give her a pounding. I might have if she was half decent.

We used to play underage school games on the oval opposite the front gate in the 70's. Some interesting comings and goings early Saturday mornings.

Other times the oval inside Kew Cottages. Very enthusiastic support there.

We used to play underage school games on the oval opposite the front gate in the 70's. Some interesting comings and goings early Saturday mornings.
We used to play footy on concrete in primary school.

Used the downball lines as goals and we used to get scraped knees and legs since it was proper footy.

Our kid umpire adjudicated better than the guys out there in the AFL!

Is it fair to say it's been a tough season for not just the players and coaches, but supporters as well?

Testing times I reckon but at least there is only one way to go which is up!
Was this back in the day or latter years Baby Animals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad he’s spending less time being wasted on the forward flank. Next year with Clarko he’ll be playing heavy midfield and I’d love to see him rested up forward one out in the square, he’ll be an absolute nightmare for the opposition both forward and mid in 2 years time.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Next Jai Newcombe ?

Mav's alright, even if he's seemed to shift his persona a little since returning to the username. If he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar in this thread a little with info that wasn't necessarily 100% legit then that's not abnormal on Bigfooty. I once copped a smooch from Suze Demarchi in exchange for a cigarette but the intensity and introduction of tongue to that story grew over time.

Q29m4QBqgLoy-jBd9gyyCmnOeEk=.gif
Is it true that "Early Warning" was written about you? That's what I heard.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No way he goes to the crows after what’s coming out now. Having aboriginal roots, i’d keep clear.
It’s hard to say, a lot of the people responsible for that camp are no longer with the club.

But you would think it’s definitely something you would think about when a clubs culture is being dragged through the mud like it is now.

Not chasing or running defensively like he was in the first few games of the season. Checked out ?
First year player, who has taken up a decent enough number of inside mid minutes, and now we're at the tail end of the season. Also a lot of mental energy being spent on not throttling the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back