Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher - derp Brisbane player

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN broadcast interview. Brief summary “Happy to be back. Will train really hard. Focussed on getting on park and playing consistently. Not running yet”
Every answer was played with a mind numbingly straight bat. Wouldn’t be drawn on any commitment to the club. Complete waste of time.

You were gonna get that from a club orchestrated press conference?
Probably not and I can understand your cynicism but I am happy to see the players welcoming him back and am hopeful that he can get himself right and rediscover his form.

Probably not and I can understand your cynicism but I am happy to see the players welcoming him back and am hopeful that he can get himself right and rediscover his form.
Is it cynicism or realism?

His return was never going to play out differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading between the lines, he's ****ed.
Started running and recently and felt the pain again despite 2 years of rehab and surgery.
It's all good though, because NOW our highest paid player will start taking his recovery seriously i.e. getting in to the club early etc.
If you ever needed evidence to prove EFC is a joke with the standards it sets, just watch his interview this morning.

Reading between the lines, he's f’ed.
Started running and recently and felt the pain again despite 2 years of rehab and surgery.
It's all good though, because NOW our highest paid player will start taking his recovery seriously i.e. getting in to the club early etc.
If you ever needed evidence to prove EFC is a joke with the standards it sets, just watch his interview this morning.
Spot on. And we’ll waste another year without a key forward while we continue waiting for him to not be s**t, lazy and mentally fragile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back