Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher - derp Brisbane player

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Joe has 'it' again...

Dunno whether 'it' is op , groins or cabtbefuctitis but watch him tonight, was same last week. Picking and choosing when to go, labouring in gait, not jumping in the ruck, trying to body before the mark contest rather than jump. Plus the true sign, was 50 out and didn't wheel and kick

Somethings amiss with old mate

Last edited:

Dunno whether it is op , groins or cabtbefuctitis but watch him tonight, was same last week. Picking and choosing when to go, labouring in gait, not jumping in the ruck, trying to body before the mark contest rather than jump. Plus the true sign, was 50 out and didn't wheel and kick

He's just not a blue collar type I suppose.

Dunno whether 'it' is op , groins or cabtbefuctitis but watch him tonight, was same last week. Picking and choosing when to go, labouring in gait, not jumping in the ruck, trying to body before the mark contest rather than jump. Plus the true sign, was 50 out and didn't wheel and kick

Brisbane fishbowl?

What do we offer when he asks for a trade back to us?

tenor.gif

Have thought the same, particularly with the mis-timed jumping in marking contests.

I guess we are kind of In-tune to it from all the times he tried to play through it early on, we noticed the signs, lack of ping ect..

Anyway could be something, could be nothing

Yeah, just speculation on my part. He's averaging more disposals, less marks and goals, identical behinds (!!), though from more time on ground than his pre-op days at Essendon. In fact he's playing the same %OG as the two years he struggled with OP :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He never got free kicks for diving when played for us, although i guess he never got fined either...

was moving terribly last night, no spring in his step, couldn't launch at the ball. reminded me of early 2018.

hope he can sort it out before finals, he's too fun to watch at his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back