Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sure. Perhaps many are taking solace in our form last year when he didn’t play.
Which is fair but that form still had us a couple of kicks off the top teams.

I'm staggered how blase some people are over this loss.

It's 1 player and we have depth in that position.

It sucks but it's happened. There are far worse things that could have happened then a player tearing a calf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is fair but that form still had us a couple of kicks off the top teams.

True, no doubt that we are a better team with him fit and firing. I take some solace from the fact that it’s happened now and not at the end of the season

True, no doubt that we are a better team with him fit and firing. I take some solace from the fact that it’s happened now and not at the end of the season
Absolutely better with him in form. The injury sucks but IMO he was a way off being 100%. When he plays underdone he becomes a liability for the whole team, first half of last year proves it.

We now go into the game not trying to play him into form which could lose our focus.

God I'm getting depressed:

It was bad enough getting OP and having to stand down Mrs Palmer until further notice, then:

Zach leaves me for Dylan, then:

Brown/McKernan or both kicks me when I'm not looking, now

You my adoring fans are turning on me.

Woe is me, come back soon Mrs Palmer, I desperately need a helping hand to guide me through these dark nights.

God I'm getting depressed:

It was bad enough getting OP and having to stand down Mrs Palmer until further notice, then:

Zach leaves me for Dylan, then:

Brown/McKernan or both kicks me when I'm not looking, now

You my adoring fans are turning on me.

Woe is me, come back soon Mrs Palmer, I desperately need a helping hand to guide me through these dark nights.
Ungarie will always be your strumpet, son.

Riewoldt suggestion something stinks about joes calf injury

he called it "bizarre"

according to he, nobody does a calf by being kicked, and even if you did, 6 weeks is a long calf injury..

Gary Lyon chimed in.. "and then he went to do captains day pics... ive done a lot of calves, ,m when you do a calf you are at home, not standing about doing pictures.."

so what are they suggesting? the calf is cover for the groin?

or the calf is a Harley Bennell/Buddy franklin sniff sniff calf?

Riewoldt suggestion something stinks about joes calf injury

he called it "bizarre"

according to he, nobody does a calf by being kicked, and even if you did, 6 weeks is a long calf injury..

Gary Lyon chimed in.. "and then he went to do captains day pics... ive done a lot of calves, ,m when you do a calf you are at home, not standing about doing pictures.."

so what are they suggesting? the calf is cover for the groin?

or the calf is a Harley Bennell/Buddy franklin sniff sniff calf?

Of course it's his OP. 100%.

I don't believe a word of what comes out of EFC regarding Joe.

Riewoldts a peanut. You can 100% do a calf from a kick, unless by miraculous coincidence my calf pinged the nanosecond before it was kicked.

Riewoldts a peanut. You can 100% do a calf from a kick, unless by miraculous coincidence my calf pinged the nanosecond before it was kicked.
The story didn’t come out of the club anyway. The kick to the calf injury thing came from another forum and Facebook, which was then a tear on the afl website, which was then a strain on the Essendon website. The club was the last to break the news, they’re not exactly controlling the narrative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back