Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibberd probably didn't really have the energy to talk while he was doing whatever he was doing. I can see what you mean though, in the group photo he seems a bit bored. Hopefully he can form some good relationships with team mates(if he hasn't already) soon or when he cements his spot in the side.

Yeah most likely.

Oh well, let's go back to our circle jerk over Jesus Christ reincarnate. :thumbsu:

Hopefully he can form some good relationships with team mates(if he hasn't already) soon or when he cements his spot in the side.

I know a now ex-player and I can share minor stuff I know now, he's apparently just a really reserved, shy kid. He Jetta and Paddy get along really well, he's doing fine, coming out of his shell socially just now.

Lol at your overreactions regarding Kav.

He hasn't really had that many games, if at all. Once he gets a few games under his belt or contributes to the team's progress on the field during a season, he will feel more a part of the club. This is probably why he isn't up himself or trying to get in on every shot, and that's a good thing. If you watch his interview with Trav, he was asked if he's pulled any pranks, and Kav says he isn't "up there yet" to be pulling any pranks on anyone.

And as for that clip with Hibberd, Pig was doing pull-ups for god sakes - if any of you have actually been in the gym, with or without your mates, you block the whole world out during the exercise you're doing. Your whole mind and breath is focused on completing dat reps, otherwise your form will fall flat and you can even injure yourself. At least Kav was showing some humor.

I know most of you change channels/drinks break/fast foward when Skip is on the Hangar. But it one of his many rookie reports with Jobe, or someone else... can't fully remember, they were talking about Kav and how he was becoming friends with everyone in the club? Seems to me like he hates cameras more than anything.

He just seems a very shy, quiet kid. Nothing wrong with that, it's just the impression I, and I think a few of us, get. A head down type kid who considers working hard his first priority. Not opposed to socializing at all, but knows his place. I'd expect as more time passes his general confidence around the place will continue to grow and he'll relax a bit and you'll see him joking around a bit more.

Why do I get this impression? From what I've seen, he's me to a tee, and having moved to a new cricket club at age 18 I found it similar, so I guess similar scene. You come out of your shell more the longer you're at a place. I wouldn't be concerned at all.

Essendon+Bombers+Gold+Coast+Training+Camp+BPNI9Dm7-kkl.jpg

quality face

Spitting image of his old man in this pic.

Lol at your overreactions regarding Kav.

He hasn't really had that many games, if at all. Once he gets a few games under his belt or contributes to the team's progress on the field during a season, he will feel more a part of the club. This is probably why he isn't up himself or trying to get in on every shot, and that's a good thing. If you watch his interview with Trav, he was asked if he's pulled any pranks, and Kav says he isn't "up there yet" to be pulling any pranks on anyone.

And as for that clip with Hibberd, Pig was doing pull-ups for god sakes - if any of you have actually been in the gym, with or without your mates, you block the whole world out during the exercise you're doing. Your whole mind and breath is focused on completing dat reps, otherwise your form will fall flat and you can even injure yourself. At least Kav was showing some humor.

It was just making the observation that Kavanagh seems to be introvert, I don't know why your getting so defensive for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody is telling his life story. We're just noted how he seems to have an introverted personality from what we've seen. It's not like anyone criticising him.

Jesus.
So now you're comparing him to Jesus? :p

lol...so much dribbling #### in this thread.

Can't wait to see him play...then we'll have something to talk about.

Spitting image of his old man in this pic.

I'm a week late here, but it's a little uncanny. If it wasn't for NOB in the picture I could have sworn I was, in fact, looking at a picture of Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back