Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an albumin photos of the gc training camp or is this just from an article/twitter/Facebook?
This, I wanna see a video of said Hanger!
He's got nuts doing it over Hal.

Essendon+Bombers+Gold+Coast+Training+Camp+iZm8diWsIIGl.jpg

Probably a stupid question but what's with the orange arm thingys?

cAsEy_18

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 13, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yankees, Chelseas, YCW.
That's it, I've seen enough. Play him, play him now, round 1.

Let's Fly Jetstar!

Senior List
May 20, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
simon "the wiz" whitlock
For some reason, Kavanagh strikes me as a player who just doesn't seem to fit in.
His Tuesdays with Trav video is pretty reserved. I'd go as far to say boring but then again, the whole series of Tuesdays is a bit of a balls up so not too worried. Just seems a bit quiet (which is okay too!) :thumbsu:

His Tuesdays with Trav video is pretty reserved. I'd go as far to say boring but then again, the whole series of Tuesdays is a bit of a balls up so not too worried. Just seems a bit quiet (which is okay too!) :thumbsu:

I've just never seen a photo or video with him laughing along with team mates and looking like he's having a great time.

That, and there's that infamous video from his segment on the hanger when he tried to be a smart arse to one of Crameri/Hibberd while they were working out only for the player to totally ignore Kav.

Who knows, he might be the most popular player there, just strikes me as the type of player is there to do his thing and has a seperate friendship group and social life outside of the club, which is perfectly fine.

For some reason, Kavanagh strikes me as a player who just doesn't seem to fit in.
Met Kav after the game in Adelaide at the end of the season.
Seemed really nice, and was happy for a photo. I think he likes to keep to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back