Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Does anyone here really know the recipe for a perfectly cooked Daniher? Seems like some are calling it early which means that he’ll be served up a bit raw in the middle. I’m just hoping he’ll be cooked by Xmas dinner or it will leave everyone here sitting at the table making do with a stuffed Chook, untried Ham, and some cheap crap from Myers.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Does anyone here really know the recipe for a perfectly cooked Daniher? Seems like some are calling it early which means that he’ll be served up a bit raw in the middle. I’m just hoping he’ll be cooked by Xmas dinner or it will leave everyone here sitting at the table making do with a stuffed Chook, untried Ham, and some cheap crap from Myers.

I believe he's a rare talent, take from that what you will

mitch-wa

Senior List
Nov 12, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Swan Districts

Pretty sure you need a dollop of tomata sauce for some sweetness and that extra tang

vass44

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

I think best recipe for cooking Daniher is firstly to go to the butchers shop and purchase some fresh Ham.
The butchers name is Stewart, but he's not an athlete an certainly not a Jok, he is distinctive though by the fact that he wears a large butchers Gown. The butchers shop is near Myers and we like the butcher very Mutch
Take the Ham home and infuse with Lavender, then place the Ham and Daniher in the fry pan and fry off gently until the outer skin goes light Brown.
Then chuck it in the oven for 2 hours, and if you feel so disposed its during this time you can visit the Hooker down the road - her name is Margaret.
Once you've done the deed with Margaret best you go to the Parish and repent your sins, but be sure you get back home to take the cooked Ham and Daniher out of the oven. Let them rest and given its near the end of a Long Dea you deserve to put your feet up and relax - so head out to the porch and put your feet up but be sure to use some Mosquito repellent so the lively little buggers don't eat you alive :)

Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I think best recipe for cooking Daniher is firstly to go to the butchers shop and purchase some fresh Ham.
The butchers name is Stewart, but he's not an athlete an certainly not a Jok, he is distinctive though by the fact that he wears a large butchers Gown. The butchers shop is near Myers and we like the butcher very Mutch
Take the Ham home and infuse with Lavender, then place the Ham and Daniher in the fry pan and fry off gently until the outer skin goes light Brown.
Then chuck it in the oven for 2 hours, and if you feel so disposed its during this time you can visit the Hooker down the road - her name is Margaret.
Once you've done the deed with Margaret best you go to the Parish and repent your sins, but be sure you get back home to take the cooked Ham and Daniher out of the oven. Let them rest and given its near the end of a Long Dea you deserve to put your feet up and relax - so head out to the porch and put your feet up but be sure to use some Mosquito repellent so the lively little buggers don't eat you alive :)
I thought the Hooker’s name was Francis.
I guess she goes with whatever you want her to be. Pretty sure she called herself Watson for many years.

Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tassie Devils
joe turkey.png

Merry Christmas!!!

Lol, the number of people stating Joe is cooked is a perfect illustration of the fickle nature of bigfooty.
He is not cooked people, he just won't be 100% come round 1. Yawn.
There’s only two types of players as far as I’m concerned: totally cooked, and about to ask to be traded to Collingwood

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
Any training updates for 2019 pls if possible from someone who attends or is in the know..?? Whats up with the big fella? Whens our next training session - will or has Joe trained with the main group yet or are they still taking it easy with him....???

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Danihers eye on the future

It is understood Daniher will also miss Friday's session at Tullamarine as the Bombers take a cautious approach with his optical health.

Coach Worsfold also said Daniher was no certainty for round one due to his problematic eye complaint.

"Joey's working really hard. That conjunctivitis can be a really itchy, annoying injury so our No.1 priority is that it doesn't linger and affect multiple seasons for Joey," Worsfold said at Essendon's annual general meeting in December.

"He's still coming into his prime years, so if the sake of him absolutely getting over this eye injury means it actually takes a little bit longer than him being absolutely ready for round one then we'll do that."

"Make no mistake we are not weeping, even if Joe is"

If you or anybody you know is suffering from poor eye health, contact the Royal eye hospital or the Fred hollows foundation.

Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tassie Devils
Danihers eye on the future

It is understood Daniher will also miss Friday's session at Tullamarine as the Bombers take a cautious approach with his optical health.

Coach Worsfold also said Daniher was no certainty for round one due to his problematic eye complaint.

"Joey's working really hard. That conjunctivitis can be a really itchy, annoying injury so our No.1 priority is that it doesn't linger and affect multiple seasons for Joey," Worsfold said at Essendon's annual general meeting in December.

"He's still coming into his prime years, so if the sake of him absolutely getting over this eye injury means it actually takes a little bit longer than him being absolutely ready for round one then we'll do that."

"Make no mistake we are not weeping, even if Joe is"

If you or anybody you know is suffering from poor eye health, contact the Royal eye hospital or the Fred hollows foundation.
Fair enough he gets blind over Christmas and New Year's but this is ridiculous

I wonder if this is the twelve week version of conjunctivitis I hear so much about...

I fully expect him to rock up with an eye patch in round one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back