Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher - derp Brisbane player

Remove this Banner Ad

There is one trade I'll accept.

Essendon give up Daniher and get McKay in return.

Sydney give up Papley and their first round and get Daniher in return.

Carlton give up McKay and get Papley plus Sydney's first.
I think your forgetting how much Carlton hates us. They arent going to help us out one bit.

One player I don't want coming our way is that f*cking clown Dane Rampe.

I reckon the "we need a player" is just posturing so Sydney soften on holding their picks.

Would think convincing Daniher to re-sign next year would be easier than convincing Fantasia or Francis. Moving for a sydney life style is pretty friggin weak.

I reckon Dodo will push harder than 5 and 9. Maybe demand a future 1st/2nd in exchange for a 2nd/3rd.

Dont Sydney need their future first for academy picks?

They could keep 9:

And use 25, 33, 44, 54, 62, 63, 65 to swap with Bulldogs and Saints for 2020 picks as both teams are in DIRE need of picks NOW.

Say 25, 33 and 62 to Saints for their 2020 1st and 44,54,63 for a Bulldogs 2020 2nd

Last edited:
One player I don't want coming our way is that f*cking clown Dane Rampe.

I reckon the "we need a player" is just posturing so Sydney soften on holding their picks.

Would think convincing Daniher to re-sign next year would be easier than convincing Fantasia or Francis. Moving for a sydney life style is pretty friggin weak.

I reckon Dodo will push harder than 5 and 9. Maybe demand a future 1st/2nd in exchange for a 2nd/3rd.

Aside from him being outside of our needs or age range, Rampe is their captain and won their B&F this year, there's zero chance they'd have him on the table.

They don't need him from a list perspective, but from a marketing one they definitely do. You think they're gonna push Blakey's rude head to the sydney public?

If they didn't need Joe then they wouldn't have spent half a year engaging in subterfuge to poach a contracted player.

No sympathy for their position for mine.
Joe’s head is also v rude

They don't need him from a list perspective, but from a marketing one they definitely do. You think they're gonna push Blakey's rude head to the sydney public?

If they didn't need Joe then they wouldn't have spent half a year engaging in subterfuge to poach a contracted player.

No sympathy for their position for mine.
Joe's got a head leaning towards the rude end of the spectrum also.

That said, I think you're right, Swans have a history of poaching high profile big forwards. Obviously carries a bit of weight when they're looks at who to chase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, to be clear, I do not want to lose big Joey, but i was bored so as an 'internet list manager' i made some hypothetical trades to get to where i got (and yes, i know it will never happen, so humour me) but would fellow bomber supporters accept the following..

Out
Joey D, 31, 33, 2020 1st & 3rd
In
Jeremy Cameron, 7 and Syd 2020 3rd

Firstly, to be clear, I do not want to lose big Joey, but i was bored so as an 'internet list manager' i made some hypothetical trades to get to where i got (and yes, i know it will never happen, so humour me) but would fellow bomber supporters accept the following..

Out
Joey D, 31, 33, 2020 1st & 3rd
In
Jeremy Cameron, 7 and Syd 2020 3rd
Get Carlton to throw in Cripps and we're close

Over it... Sydney are sneaky pricks that have manipulated this whole thing by seemingly planting a seed in his mind that we may consider him washed up by not offering him a future contract extention, leaked a heap of in house grey information to consolidate the destabilization, then turned around and virtually injury trolled him/us with some lowball offer and made him look like a bit of a dishonest tosser with the original statements of NTSH. Because of this they can GAGF!!!

I'm in the don't let Dodoro have full control camp going forward but for matters like this I'm glad he's swinging back with a lil trolling himself.

The kid seems lost and confused and the only positive i can think of in this BS is we are now very aware he's a bit fragile and can act accordingly.

Over it... Sydney are sneaky pricks that have manipulated this whole thing by seemingly planting a seed in his mind that we may consider him washed up by not offering him a future contract extention, leaked a heap of in house grey information to consolidate the destabilization, then turned around and virtually injury trolled him/us with some lowball offer and made him look like a bit of a dishonest tosser with the original statements of NTSH. Because of this they can GAGF!!!

I'm in the don't let Dodoro have full control camp going forward but for matters like this I'm glad he's swinging back with a lil trolling himself.

The kid seems lost and confused and the only positive i can think of in this BS is we are now very aware he's a bit fragile and can act accordingly.
Joe's a big boy. I think he knows what he's doing. I just don't know why he's doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back