Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 2 of him, one on the wing.

Also his on the run goalkicking appeared to go to s**t slamming OOTF from everywhere on the run in the first quarter.

Also got around two, spun in a circle instead of kicking it inside 50 and gone.

But he tried. He's confident. He thinks he can do anything.. and he almost can. That's what I want to see.

So much this. Joe is in full beast mode. Kind of like Hulk. Looks invincible and wants players to dare to take him on. Love it. Will destroy a game very soon.

Tried to take on one too many players and caught htb.

And it will happen again at various times as it does to pretty much everyone. Dustin Martin gets caught holding the ball at least once a game despite all the hyperbole about not being able to be tackled.

I hate to make a small criticism because he's been so so so so good.

But Joey

THE HUGE, EXAGERRATED DIVES FORWARD IN THE RUCK AND MARKING CONTESTS

STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.

It's *in embarrassing and he should be ashamed of it. It's so ******* transparent it's comical. Is he doing it for a joke? How has somebody at the club not pulled him up?

But Joey

STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.

It's ****in embarrassing and he should be ashamed of it. It's so ******* transparent it's comical. Is he doing it for a joke? How has somebody at the club not pulled him up?

As was the case with Lloyd after a while, once umpires realise he is playing for a free, he'll not even get the legit ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Joey

STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.

It's ****in embarrassing and he should be ashamed of it. It's so ******* transparent it's comical. Is he doing it for a joke? How has somebody at the club not pulled him up?
Totally agree. Was going to post a similar thing myself a week or so back. Needs to stop playing for frees, big time

But Joey

STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.

The one against West Coast early on last week was so bad. It's hard to cheer a goal from your own team, when it comes from a play like that.

As was the case with Lloyd after a while, once umpires realise he is playing for a free, he'll not even get the legit ones.

Lloyd had some speculation that he went to ground too easily.

Daniher makes a theatrical production of doing a swan dive. It's actually unbelievable. It's not like he's diving, it's as though he's absolutely taking the piss. How's it being allowed to happen?

But Joey

STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.

Without going all yaco, but I called this 2 years ago.

It slowly crept into his game, big dramatic dives trying to milk the ump. Looks like when things aren't going his way he falls back to it, needs to be told he'll do 200 crunches at training every time he does it.

In defence of both Lloyd and Joe the umpires allow all sorts of scragging and pushing that doesn't happen with other forwards. Staging never helped with Lloyds career though so Joe needs to get it out of his game.

As I said it's not even like he's staging.

Whatever he's doing it won't win him a single free as it's so ridiculously exaggerated.

It completely removes him from the contest so he can't even halve it.

Without going all yaco, but I called this 2 years ago.

It slowly crept into his game, big dramatic dives trying to milk the ump. Looks like when things aren't going his way he falls back to it, needs to be told he'll do 200 crunches at training every time he does it.
He started doing it when he was too weak and skinny to win a contest, as a means of winning the contest, because he's a very smart and super competitive guy.

Problem is, he hasn't stopped now that he doesn't need to do it. He's formed a bad habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back