Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moving when Daniher still has value will prove to be a master stroke. Word is we picked his suit, packed his bags, booked his flights to Sydney and dropped him at the airport. Joe will be fortunate if he’s considered the equivalent of Tippett by the time he leaves the Swans.

I can’t wait to see this come draft night;

Pick 4; undersized half back flanker who we can turn into an outside mid

Pick 8; key defender who we can ruin by playing forward and pinch hitting in the ruck.

Non stop excitement at Essendon, we do it all, except winning finals and being relevant of course, we leave that to the clubs that operate with some common ******* sense.

Ridiculous

Joe probably needs to talk to his Uncle if he's so upset with life.

FWIW I really doubt he's upset with life.
Mate that's a pretty rubbish comment.

Mate that's a pretty rubbish comment.
I didn’t mean for it to be.

Someone mentioned that Joe wasn’t enjoying life, which was a long bow to draw imo seeing we really know nothing about the situation.

I love Neale. He is an amazing inspiration. My point really was that Neale knows that life’s good but it doesn’t promise to be fair. How you work through tough times or hard times and look for the opportunity it then shows the better part of your character. His opportunity is to fight MND. That being said Joes obviously has to find opportunity within his struggles. Talking to Uncle wouldn’t be a bad thing in that sense.

It was about the comment made pertaining to not enjoying life. Not about Joe needing to be grateful because he doesn’t have MND.

I concede I should’ve written what I just have instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I have been a member for 27 years. I have no love left for this club anymore. Its laughable how bad we are. How are we going to keep talent like Joe around? More importantly, how will we get them in? We haven't won a final in 14 years. Every club apart from Gold Coast have won at least one final. We have no leadership, we are gutless, we have nobody who will make the big calls.

If I was a close friend or a family member of Joe's I would be telling him to leave.
the ultimate success indicator in the AFL.

Winning a final

I didn’t mean for it to be.

Someone mentioned that Joe wasn’t enjoying life, which was a long bow to draw imo seeing we really know nothing about the situation.

I love Neale. He is an amazing inspiration. My point really was that Neale knows that life’s good but it doesn’t promise to be fair. How you work through tough times or hard times and look for the opportunity it then shows the better part of your character. His opportunity is to fight MND. That being said Joes obviously has to find opportunity within his struggles. Talking to Uncle wouldn’t be a bad thing in that sense.

It was about the comment made pertaining to not enjoying life. Not about Joe needing to be grateful because he doesn’t have MND.

I concede I should’ve written what I just have instead.
TBH, I think most people wouldn't have misinterpreted your post :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back