Traded 6. Jordan Clark (2019-2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kid is a star in the making.

..some "experts" wanted him dropped to the VFL because he's not good enough.......well,....he looks a fine prospect to me. Pace, courage, good foot skills and very good hands....and this after a pre-season effected by glandular fever...

He's 18 so rest him if needed, but the more games we get into this lad the better.
Agree. More games we get in to him the better.

oh wait scott says differently. I change my mind. He needs to earn his spot first.

Agree. More games we get in to him the better.

oh wait scott says differently. I change my mind. He needs to earn his spot first.
What a strange bump for a post from 2.5 years ago

Fairly pertinent though given what's just happened over the last few days. Interesting to read his side of the phone call, either he's telling porkies or others have embellished the story.

Not really relevant at all - the original post is from May 29 2019, at that stage he had played 9 games, he would play a further 9 games that season and so we did pump the games into him during his first season

He was then in our round 1 side in 2020 & 2021 - both times he was treated as the incumbent and it was he's spot to lose and in both years he did lose his spot

Last year he lost his spot upon the season resumption because he didn't return from the enforced break in the shape expected & had some work to do to earn his spot back. He did return but dislocated his shoulder in his return match and was rather underwhelming in his third match

This year he didn't perform at the levels expected of a third year player, though they tried to keep him around the senior side early in the season with giving him games as the sub and I guess hoping to see if he could take that next step

It's not like he wasn't given opportunities, it's more that he didn't take the ones he was given

Not really relevant at all - the original post is from May 29 2019, at that stage he had played 9 games, he would play a further 9 games that season and so we did pump the games into him during his first season

He was then in our round 1 side in 2020 & 2021 - both times he was treated as the incumbent and it was he's spot to lose and in both years he did lose his spot

Last year he lost his spot upon the season resumption because he didn't return from the enforced break in the shape expected & had some work to do to earn his spot back. He did return but dislocated his shoulder in his return match and was rather underwhelming in his third match

This year he didn't perform at the levels expected of a third year player, though they tried to keep him around the senior side early in the season with giving him games as the sub and I guess hoping to see if he could take that next step

It's not like he wasn't given opportunities, it's more that he didn't take the ones he was given

All very interesting but we're discussing the circumstances of his departure (which I'd call relevant) so what he's done over his (short) career, or the opportunities he's been given (or hasn't been given) is rather pointless.

Jordan Clark traded to the Dockers.

Hope it goes well for him

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back