Player Watch #6 Jordan Lewis - 300

Remove this Banner Ad

161018_LEWIS_ROTATE.jpg

Arrives for downgrades in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Phew, I'm glad you've taken this dirty bastard off us.

Sorry, I wrote that wrongly: good luck, Jordan, you've been a great Hawk and helped us win multiple premierships.

I hope your Melbourne career goes well, just not against us.

Sorry, I wrote that wrongly: good luck, Jordan, you've been a great Hawk and helped us win multiple premierships.

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait till he rubs himself out for a month by smashing some campaigner 2 hours after a marking attempt.

Welcome aboard Jordan- don't **** up too much.

If its Essendon round 1 Im happy for him to sit out a few weeks :$

That's a great post

"I looked at every Club in the competition and after going through every list, Melbourne was the one that stood out – if I wasn’t going to be at Hawthorn. It was clear to me that I wanted to play for the Melbourne Football Club"

fap, fap, fap, fap :)

Looking horrible!!

14741761_10207642486120778_1872434567_n.jpg

Why would you choose to look like this? s**t business's beard, spray on fake hair, comb over, must take him ages to get ready each morning and never plays well in the wet as his hair paint runs...

SAD!

Who cares? The bloke can play football, take it to the fashion board, BS

"I looked at every Club in the competition and after going through every list, Melbourne was the one that stood out – if I wasn’t going to be at Hawthorn. It was clear to me that I wanted to play for the Melbourne Football Club"

fap, fap, fap, fap :)
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back