Player Watch #6 Jordan Lewis - 300

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to Lewis over his taste in music too.

Saw Pearl Jam on there somewhere. What else? Recall TMac had the Wombats on his list. Mostly trash though, as is typical of tudaze moddin youf.

I dunno we have Jetta and Vince, how many blokes do you need to point and how many to actually defend?

I think we need three experienced heads to each tell one of the other three defenders to fly for the same ball.

Saw Pearl Jam on there somewhere. What else? Recall TMac had the Wombats on his list. Mostly trash though, as is typical of tudaze moddin youf.
Noticed Led Zeppelin's Ramble On, a nice change from the usual Triple J fodder.

Right... said every generation ever about the ones that followed!

I don't listen to the younger generation and don't care what they say, so my point stands. Stop being a crotchety old grommet and get on board the hate train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night was what we got this guy for. He had probably his best game for us. Every time Geelong looked like they were getting some momentum back he took a stellar mark or laid a massive smother. Brilliant game from him.

The leadership he has provided off-field in the lead up to the finals has been massive. We probably don't win that game if he wasn't at the club.

Don't underestimate the effect that playing with one of the modern game's most decorated players is having on the group this finals series. Jordie Lewis was built for finals, and he knows exactly what it takes to win them. That little scuffle with Roughie proves it: he's all in.

A few weeks ago I was questioning his hardness as I felt he was a bit meh too often in games, but the finals roll around and he has certainly lifted a couple of gears. Finals footy probably suits him more due to the greater congestion and somewhat slower ball movement. He is able to play to his strengths and use his experience. Doing a bloody good job.

A few weeks ago I was questioning his hardness as I felt he was a bit meh too often in games, but the finals roll around and he has certainly lifted a couple of gears. Finals footy probably suits him more due to the greater congestion and somewhat slower ball movement. He is able to play to his strengths and use his experience. Doing a bloody good job.

When you have won 4 flags you don't need to play in the home an away season, that's for peasants. He may aswell have stood on the 50 with a headset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back